Anna Shcherbakova | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

tars

Record Breaker
Do you think she will try a quad this season or they train them only for confidence or spooking rivals with videos? :think:

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Do you think she will try a quad this season or they train them only for confidence or spooking rivals with videos? :think:
if they want to be able to jump a quad in future.... they need to learn it as early as possible. Otherwise, they will never be able to jump it. so it's not about "spooking rivals" ... but about your own technic ability and ambitions. this season or next season? who knows)) :biggrin:

The trainer said that there will be one quad in LP. Anna with team in Novogorsk (prepares for a new season)
no, Eteri said it will depend on how good and successful these jumps will be before the season start. But on the moment of the interview jumps were pretty successful.
So they will decide it later.

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
I'm trying to find some news about her injury. Till now no comments from their team. :(

Please its URL? :bow:

I'm not sure how to link stuff from ASKfm but here's a screenshot: “Calm down everyone. I didn't mean she's heavily injured . . . I just confirmed that she's injured (it's true she has a small injury). Stop asking around about it, you'll know everything later”

f0f1270aac85cd891563f81f9454dfde.png

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
I was worried about her. It's good that at least there are some information thanks to Daniil. I wish her full recovery as soon as possible!

Daniil wrote she's got injured while doing loop combo (3lz-3lo I suppose).

The comment section is so sweet. Her teammates are so supportive [emoji5]