Blades of Glory.... thoughts? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Blades of Glory.... thoughts?

Jhar55

Medalist
Well it's still the #1 comedy, go figure a movie about skating ranks #1 who would have thought. Yeah there some part that could offend some but most movies have those parts also. :agree: If you haven't seen it go see it just don't take it seriuos.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for sharing the article. I liked the reporter's comment about Michelle and the t-shirt. I am going to see the movie this afternoon.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Did anyone else see the resemblence that Jon Heder's adoptive father had to Toller Cranston?
Yes!!! For a moment, I thought it was he.

I saw the movie in Phoenix last weekend, the 4:30pm show. There were about twenty of us, and there were at least half a dozen kids eight and under.

Peggy Fleming looked scary to me, though.

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Saw the movie yesterday afternoon. Very silly but it was funny. Worth the ticket price.

antmanb

Record Breaker
I saw this film over the weekend and thought it was pretty awful. I can't stand Will Ferrell at all, i don't think he's funny and seemingly plays the same kind of crasppy roles in all his movies? Still i thought i'd give it a go because it was skating related and i wish i had stayed in and watched some DVDs of real competitions to get my skating fix. There were some parts that i found slightly amusing and some of the references to skaters but i think my dislike of Will Ferrell is worth heding for any future films!

Ant