Camden Pulkinen | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Camden Pulkinen

deedee1

Record Breaker
Camden's SP at US Nats made my day!!! Well worthy of watching it on TV at 5am Tokyo time for me. :party2::party2::party2:

Wonderful 4T and 3A, very vry gutsy by adding 3T on the combo jumps. Even before he got started, his eyes on fire and his whole body tells "I will do no matter what". He was so determined, so focused thruout. :rock:

Good luck to Camden in the free! :cheer2:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know I'm nearly two weeks late with this video, but here's an individual link for Camden's Nationals SP (I don't have his LP at the moment) if anyone wants it.

Quote from 4CC.
Camen Pulkinen

(on his skate today) Not really sure - I was a little off, just tired from Nationals. It wasn’t anything like what I was training this week. There’s nothing I can do at this point but just to move on, and just work harder.

(his goals coming in here) I had some goals of improving my ISU personal bests but after today I have to say I don’t know if it’s possible so I have to regroup and hopefully salvage what I can and hopefully give a little more effort in the free.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
wow, what a birthday present for Camden! Glad he finished his season on such a high note, with such an impressive score. Good job, and congrats!
I wish all boys who have been struggling with poor skates recently have noticed his success, and taken heart and inspiration!
Do we know if Camden is really planning to retire, having now secured spots at major events for himself?

16Olympics

On the Ice
wow, what a birthday present for Camden! Glad he finished his season on such a high note, with such an impressive score. Good job, and congrats!
I wish all boys who have been struggling with poor skates recently have noticed his success, and taken heart and inspiration!
Do we know if Camden is really planning to retire, having now secured spots at major events for himself?
I think he has said he intends to go to college and skate which is good news.