Can anyone give TV Tech advice? | Golden Skate

Can anyone give TV Tech advice?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
We're seeing glitches happen with both my tv and the living room tv. It's not on the same channel or at the same time. To me it seems to happen whenever we sit on one channel for more than a couple of hours (like when we're watching the Olympics). The glitches are like it becomes unconnected and then reconnects (my screen goes black, the living room shows like it has no source). They're split seconds, like hiccups. When it starts to glitch I can change the channel and sit on the new channel for a long time (we're talking hours) before the glitching starts.

The living room TV is about 4 months old, my TV's just a year old. The cables are the same age or newer. Could it be something with the satellite boxes? They're far older than anything else...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni, you might shake a cord gently to see if there's something not fit tight enough. I set my TV to power up on the same channel, it will power up on the channel but there is no picture, I change the channel, then go back and all is OK. When you change the channel, do you go back to the original channel??

LadyB

Record Breaker
On the subject of tech advice:

Can anyone recommend a good VPN for iPhone/iPad? I'm in the UK. So far, I've been fairly lucky with streaming links, but it seems to be getting more difficult.
Thanks in advance!