Carolina Kostner says Some Heartwarming Comments About Kurt Browning | Golden Skate

Carolina Kostner says Some Heartwarming Comments About Kurt Browning

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
After Carolina's wonderful short program performance at the Worlds in her interview with Scott Russell of the CBC, Carolina says some heartwarming comments about Kurt Browning and his influence and guidance over the years with her skating. She thanks Kurt for believing in her and encouraging her over the years. What a lovely compliment for Kurt!

Check it out here. Click on Carolina Kostner interview:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskating

:points:

RABID

Final Flight
After Carolina's wonderful short program performance at the Worlds in her interview with Scott Russell of the CBC, Carolina says some heartwarming comments about Kurt Browning and his influence and guidance over the years with her skating. She thanks Kurt for believing in her and encouraging her over the years. What a lovely compliment for Kurt!

Check it out here. Click on Carolina Kostner interview:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskating

:points:

This is one of the reasons I prefer the Ladies to the other disciplines; I am always left with wet eyes.

I can't locate it either, but what a lovely, gracious thing for Carolina to say. And great that Kurt was able to give Carolina that extra boost that may have helped her overcome her nerves to show what she's really capable of.

I think if we go at this search from the other end by googling key words, we'll connect to the interview. I'll try that later.

BlackPack

Medalist
I'm so pleased to see Caro thriving. Years ago, it seemed that she would never be able to realize her potential. She really overcame great obstacles.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't locate it either, but what a lovely, gracious thing for Carolina to say. And great that Kurt was able to give Carolina that extra boost that may have helped her overcome her nerves to show what she's really capable of.

I think if we go at this search from the other end by googling key words, we'll connect to the interview. I'll try that later.

I'm so pleased to see Caro thriving. Years ago, it seemed that she would never be able to realize her potential. She really overcame great obstacles.

:biggrin: :)