Chan Relocating to Train in Vancouver | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Chan Relocating to Train in Vancouver

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I can't imagine how loudly I would scream if Patrick Chan ever called me. Of course, it wouldn't be like my real scream when Maria Butyrskaya kissed me in 1999. I think that scream lasted for a week. :drama:
i think that scream provoked the bridge creek tornado that year

mrrice

Record Breaker
i think that scream provoked the bridge creek tornado that year

OMG, you guys. My fellow cast members were sooooo over me after about an hour of my screaming after the Maria kiss. I bet if you asked them what the most irritating moment of the tour was.......It would be me talking about Maria Butyrskaya.

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
OMG, you guys. My fellow cast members were sooooo over me after about an hour of my screaming after the Maria kiss. I bet if you asked them what the most irritating moment of the tour was.......It would be me talking about Maria Butyrskaya.

I wish there was a video of this kiss somewhere. ;)

mrrice

Record Breaker
I wish there was a video of this kiss somewhere. ;)

SO DO I.......:drama: I have looked at coverage from absolutely EVERY video from Worlds in 99 and I can't find it. It sucks because there are feeds from NHK 2000 and Worlds in 2001 where they actually show how long Maria stays out on the ice to greet her fans. I remember when I first started touring that I decided I would sign an autograph or take a picture with anyone who asked me. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as it sounds when you have a schedule to keep while you're touring.