Cinema on Ice 2023 photos | Golden Skate

Cinema on Ice 2023 photos

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here my photos of the show:
Cinema on Ice

Wilma

Absolutely amazing photos, Wilma. :points: :points: :points:

I just don't know how you do it! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

:thank:

@elektra blue - you have to see these! Particularly the ones of Lucrezia and Matteo! After seeing the photos of their programmes, I would love to see the actual performances!

I'm calling it now. They MUST be invited to the Gala at Worlds!

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

@elektra blue - you have to see these! Particularly the ones of Lucrezia and Matteo! After seeing the photos of their programmes, I would love to see the actual performances!

CaroLiza_fan
I share your enthusiasm for Lucrezia and Matteo but they won't be competing a Worlds... Italy has only one pairs.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I share your enthusiasm for Lucrezia and Matteo but they won't be competing a Worlds... Italy has only one pairs.

That doesn't stop them from being invited to the gala, though. ;) :biggrin:

Being realsitic, I know it won't happen. But, stranger things have happened in this sport...

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
That doesn't stop them from being invited to the gala, though. ;) :biggrin:

Being realsitic, I know it won't happen. But, stranger things have happened in this sport...

CaroLiza_fan
Japan is a bit far away...for this, and it's not like they do not have local star skaters in all disciplines at this point and in both seniors and juniors. I wouldn't be surprised about some cameo appearances... but this one, though I would appreciate it, is a stretch :)

Sorry, it's late. I need to sleep...when that happens, I am not good at sugarcoating :)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Japan is a bit far away...for this, and it's not like they do not have local star skaters in all disciplines at this point and in both seniors and juniors. I wouldn't be surprised about some cameo appearances... but this one, though I would appreciate it, is a stretch :)

Sorry, it's late. I need to sleep...when that happens, I am not good at sugarcoating :)

Don't worry, I was just playing with you. Getting to see local talent is actually one of the things I always look forward to when there are events in Japan. Because there is a serious amount of talent there.

Sleep well! :bed:

Apologies to everybody for for us taking this thread off track. Normal service can now be resumed.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

CaroLiza_fan
amazing photos! i'd like to say more but i need to shave my son :biggrin:

skatedreamer

Medalist
Country
United-States
These are just spectacular. It was especially nice to see Carolina looking lovely as ever.
Thanks for sharing; like everyone else, wish I could have seen it live! :points::bow:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I know! 🧔‍ I didn't recognise him! :drama:

I probably shouldn't admit this, but I actually thought it was Voronov at first... :slink:

CaroLiza_fan
he's in two versions, 17th century adventurer and Alexander the Great (or is he Achilles?)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Could someone with better eyes than mine, or more googling talent, post the names of all the skaters? I tried to find it online, but failed. I did recognize Matteo, but didn't know his partner's name.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
he's in two versions, 17th century adventurer and Alexander the Great (or is he Achilles?)

Somebody's posted a fan cam video of Daniel's second programme on YouTube, and it's a "Gladiator" programme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmuBq3mtD0k

I don't know what the first one was, but my first thought was "Les Miserables".

As for Lucrezia and Matteo, there is a fan cam of the "Star Wars" programme up there too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oaqs3zfOckQ

But it's not very easy to see due to the lighting used.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Could someone with better eyes than mine, or more googling talent, post the names of all the skaters? I tried to find it online, but failed. I did recognize Matteo, but didn't know his partner's name.

Lucrezia Beccari.

The names are actually below the photos, but you have to scroll down the pages to get to them.

It took me until near the end of going through the album to discover this! :p

I was struggling too to recognise some of them.

Obviously, I recognised Carolina Kostner, and Papadakis / Cizeron. And Beccari / Guarise. I recognised Yannick Bonheur as well, but couldn't remember his name. I didn't recognise his partner, Annette Dytrt. And I didn't recognise Daniel Grassl or Raffaele Zich with their beards.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Lucrezia Beccari.

The names are actually below the photos, but you have to scroll down the pages to get to them.

It took me until near the end of going through the album to discover this! :p

I was struggling too to recognise some of them.

Obviously, I recognised Carolina Kostner, and Papadakis / Cizeron. And Beccari / Guarise. I recognised Yannick Bonheur as well, but couldn't remember his name. I didn't recognise his partner, Annette Dytrt. And I didn't recognise Daniel Grassl or Raffaele Zich with their beards.

CaroLiza_fan
or father Luca Lanotte? :biggrin: