Coronavirus and the World Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Honestly, if I leave my house right now and go to Target, I have no idea who has touched anything I am buying, who around me has been where.. Unless a person is able to completely self quarantine, which I am not, and most people are not..most people are going to contract it. If they were going to cancel it, they should have done so already. We already have shortage of fans, if they do not offer refunds how many people will risk buying a ticket in future?

storm

Rinkside
Country
Switzerland
It looks like our lives will now have to be conducted in our own homes, online and with little social contact. Universities in US closed, schools closed, work from home. It is all so utterly sad.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
It looks like our lives will now have to be conducted in our own homes, online and with little social contact. Universities in US closed, schools closed, work from home. It is all so utterly sad.

That's how it should be for a while.

Better safe than sorry.

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan

As a skating fan, this sucks.

As an introvert, I say bring on that brave new world!

Status
Not open for further replies.