Daria Panenkova | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Daria Panenkova

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Alinka and Dasha have such a beautiful friendship, that I'm sure will last, no matter what will happen with Dasha's coaching situation. :luv17::luv17:

I didn't mean their friendship would come to an end, after all Dasha wrote very nice things about Alina after she left. But it would be so great seing them as a part of one team during competitions, preparing and celebrating together. But I hope Dasha will settle soon.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I didn't mean their friendship would come to an end, after all Dasha wrote very nice things about Alina after she left. But it would be so great seing them as a part of one team during competitions, preparing and celebrating together. But I hope Dasha will settle soon.

Yeah, and I was so happy they got GP Finland together :(

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I hope we'll get news quickly so things will settle down for Dasha.

On Instagram @teamgleikhengauz posted what Daniil said about Dasha leaving: that she was in the locker room and wouldn’t come out to the ice, and when the coaches asked why, people in the locker room she didn’t want to go out on the ice. So Eteri said she either came out on the ice to train or left the camp. Her mum was there that day so they left and nothing more is known :/

Leonardo

Final Flight
On Instagram @teamgleikhengauz posted what Daniil said about Dasha leaving: that she was in the locker room and wouldn’t come out to the ice, and when the coaches asked why, people in the locker room she didn’t want to go out on the ice. So Eteri said she either came out on the ice to train or left the camp. Her mum was there that day so they left and nothing more is known :/

Eteri... :dev2:

icetug

Medalist
Daria at last revealed her new programs:
SP: "Skyfall" by Adele
FS: "You are not from here" by Lara Fabian.
Both programs are choreographed by her new team (Daria still hasn't told who her coach is but "Skyfall" was the coach's idea while Lara Fabian's song is Daria's favourite).
As I like Daria's Bond program from 2015 very much and am convinced that skaters do their best when they like music they skate to I'm really optimistic about these choices :agree:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm really excited for them both, the SP because of the new side it brings out of her skating-wise that I think perfectly fits her personality, and the FS because she chose the song. This is her season!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Great music choices! Skyfall is something different, well-suited for a powerful skater like Dasha. The FS is somehow similar with her previous programs, but that doesn't mean anything because I expect a totally different choreography coming with it, so it should be an interesant season for us. Now I'm looking forward to see her performing at the test skates. :thumbsup: (where we should find out her coach, still hoping him to be Davydov, though I know it's probably Tsareva :sad21: )

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
I hope for Davydov as well. I just can’t imagine Tsareva giving her anything new.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Considering Tsareva already gave a Lara Fabian music to Anna Pogo in the past, most likely it's her.

But what if Polina Shelepen is the main coach?

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
I can see Davydov wanting her, though, since it establishes him as a coach before Tarusina and Vasilieva have to move up. I'm just really hoping it's not Tsareva.

Orlov

Medalist
I'm just really hoping it's not Tsareva.

I don't know what kind of coach she is, but after I saw how she communicated with Anya in K&C... Especially here. I dunno, but I had a word "хабалка" in my mind, after watching. I desperately need dante to translate on english this word :)
Of course, she can only seem like habalka, but i was wery sad when found out that Dasha had gone to Tsareva. Or is this not the final decision yet?

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
She won't announce anything until after the test skates, she said.
which leads me to think that it's not Tsareva

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
I don't know what kind of coach she is, but after I saw how she communicated with Anya in K&C... Especially here. I dunno, but I had a word "хабалка" in my mind, after watching.

Tsareva had two problems: she lost her touch with Anna, and she forgot about the cameras. She looked too soft and unconfident for a coach, and definitely not vulgar.

Orlov

Medalist
Tsareva had two problems: she lost her touch with Anna, and she forgot about the cameras. She looked too soft and unconfident for a coach, and definitely not vulgar.

I called her habalka, not because of vulgarity. In my opinion Tsareva's behavior is cheap and selfish, that's why.
Well, hoarse voice and развязные intonations also does not help perceive her like lady.