Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

TallyT

Here for the High Lord of Extra
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Okay, I had my first skating dream... and I'm not sure what it means (I'm not even a fan of his, nothing personal but wouldn't you think I'd dream about the ones I love?) but one of the main things I remember from it was Patrick Chan in an old-fashioned business suit skating to, ummm....

Automatic Writing by Robert Ashley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_TC8j_JkE&t=9s

(it's a piece I keep for when I need really creepy mood music, okay? and before you click, it is creepy... mind you, Patrick was doing a really good job...)

hanyuufan5

❅*:・。.✨
Medalist
Ahhhhhhh, second dream with multiple skaters, yay!

I was at what I think was some kind of orientation thing before a new semester of uni/college. We were all at these round tables, and Oda Nobunari and Yuzu were at mine with me! I didn't want to bother them, so I don't think I talked to them, but I might have said something brief to Oda-san. We were all eating pancakes, and I kept glancing over at them wondering if they'd ever had them before and if they liked them. I think Oda did, unless he was just being his jolly self. Yuzu looked kind of confused but intrigued, but I was making a point NOT to stare at him (which was excruciatingly difficult), so I didn't see much of his reaction. Then they left, but their bags were still there, so I guess they were coming back. Then some other mundane stuff happened that had nothing to do with them, and then my alarm rang. :laugh:

WhiteProphet

On the Ice
So, in my dream I was at home talking to my brother about everyday things, when at some point he came up telling me that his last job concerned working at an ice show and that he met a lot of skaters but he talked especially with Stéphane Lambiel. So I was so excited and started asking him questions about him (he is my favourite), but my brother kept on talking about the show in general like the lights, the weather, the ice, and I couldn't have cared less because I needed to know what Stéphane said/did/looked... I got so angry I woke up very frustrated and my all day was ruined. :sad4:
I can't know a thing not even in my dreams :sad21:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Last night I dreamed that P/C were skating their Pattern Dance (Tango Romantica) to Kiss the Girl. I dreamed that people were so excited they showed up at the arenas with those lobster hats (why a lobster I don't know) and dressed up like Sebastien. People sang along while they did their tango, loudly and then at the end he kissed her and people threw stuffed flounders on the ice.

I might point out that there is no way Kiss the Girl has the correct tango beat.

icetug

Medalist
In my dream I was dreaming (it was a dream inside another dream) that Deniss Vasiljevs had a girlfriend: a very pretty top skater. So when I woke up I described my dream in this thread and everybody were enthusiastic about it, claiming that they would be a beautiful couple. Somebody even wrote that probably it wasn't only my dream and they were spotted together in real life. Unfortunately, when I really woke up I didn't remember who the girl was. :laugh:

Azikin

Medalist
I saw Alenka Kostornaya in my dream.. it was very short, I guess she just came to see hello... :eek::

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I dreamt up the JGP Austria RD results...

1. a team from Georgia, 79 points
2. Shevchenko/Eremenko, 75 points
3. Lajoie/Lagha, 58 points

:slink:

anonymoose_au

Making rhinestone vest and tie combos cool
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Tara Lipinski turned up in my dream last night...but I can't remember what she was doing? I think it was a cooking show or something to with dogs. I'm quite annoyed, because when I woke up I thought to myself "Hey I can post this to the thread on GS", then I fell back to sleep and forgot the dream :laugh: Fail!

hanyuufan5

❅*:・。.✨
Medalist
Whoa, I had a really weird dream about... well, I'm hesitant to say about Yuzuru Hanyu, because he was acting so utterly unlike himself in the latter half of the dream. :shocked:

He was going to do a full preview of his new programs... in my dining room. I think it wasn't open to the public and would be filmed for TV as an extension of Media Day (he was wearing the clothes he wore on Media Day), but he just decided to do it there to be nice to a big fan. I thanked him for coming, and he said he'd be starting soon and gave me a swoon-inducing smile and a polite bow. I was confused because the crew wasn't setting up any ice or anything or clearing the table out of the way. And they just weren't getting started, period, so I figured maybe it was supposed to be at a set time, and other people had been invited but just hadn't shown up yet.

...then someone brought out a karaoke machine, and Yuzu started singing random J-pop by himself. I was trying to treat him like any normal person and not approach him in any situation that I wouldn't approach some average Joe, and I wouldn't interrupt some average Joe's karaoke session. So, I was just sitting there in shock, thinking, "Who is this person acting like my dining room is his private karaoke lounge and not inviting me over, and where is our gracious, courteous, classy Yuzu!? Is he mistaking my not wanting to be an overbearing fangirl for disliking him or not wanting him here? Is he waiting for me to go over to him? Am I taking it too personally and it's not really rude for him not to want to hang out with some stranger? It can't be a language barrier, because every word we've said to each other has been in Japanese..."

Anyway, I think my in-dream confusion short-circuited my brain, because I woke up before he started the preview.

And now I feel guilty for dreaming about Yuzu being an ungracious houseguest and treating the crew like servants. :laugh: Dreams are weird.