Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

Gourlie

Rinkside
Country
Czech-Republic
Tonight. My surreal dream. :laugh:

I was on some island, escaping from people who wanted to kill me. There were no ships so I swam alone across the ocean, but I met there ice dancer Natalie Taschlerova, she was swimming to some city for a smaller competition and she told me her brother and partner Filip is injured and she need a boy to compete with her. I agreed even though I am pretty bad skater. The start field was about five junior teams. The rhythm dance went very well and we were in the lead somehow. Next day in Free Dance Imessed up One-Foot Step Sequence, we were second in this segment and in total we had exactly same score (around 138 points) as Natalie D'Alessandro / Bruce Waddell, but they had better FD so they were winners. I woke up after the medal ceremony. :palmf:

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
The other night I had a short and strange dream
The dream started when I was at the rink, had just finished training and was coming off the ice. I began to walk around the corner and down the corridor without my guards on (I must have left them by the ice by accident)
And there, standing in the corridor of my own rink: Sahsa Trusova.
She looked down at me and said "Guards?" (In English fsr) and then I ran back to the ice to find my rocker guards whilst crying 🤷*♀️🤦*♀️
And then I woke up [emoji23]

Arriba627

TAKE ME TO SHOMPÉRY!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I rarely dream about anything, let alone about skaters / skating. I had a strange one last night though! Someone (I don't know who!) was asking me if I was really serious about wanting to compete in ice dance in the Beijing Olys! I kept trying to tell whomever that I can only do "shoot the duck" and the "snow plow stop", and that my backwards skating is horrible. Then all of a sudden, Jason Brown showed up and told me that I had to lose 50 pounds (50?! Sheesh! :laugh2:) or I would have to skate the part of the male and the male would skate the female part. I kept trying to convince "them" that I thought they had the wrong person, and that I wasn't interested in being in the Olys...Thank goodness I woke up. That was definitely more of a nightmare than a dream! :laugh:

icetug

Medalist
Europeans didn't let me sleep today ;) In my dream I was attending the competition exactly at the moment of the medal ceremony in Men. Actually I couldn't see the podium BUT heard La Marseillaise... and woke up as the music sound was very noisy :laugh:.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
The other day I had a dream that Piper and Paul came to my hometown for a visit, we had coffee and some homemade pie, lovely chat and all that great stuff :):):). Being their fan really clings hard into subconsciousness lol.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I recently had a dream that Lorraine McNamara and Quinn Carpenter competed in a competition, got 70+ in their FD TES, And was 2nd behind Chock/Bates.

lopsilceci

Her DOG has a Wikipedia page!
On the Ice
I don't remember much about details, but last night I had a super random dream involving Sergey Dudakov piloting a small airplane I was in. It was an action scenario, because he was doing roll maneuvers and everything :rofl::laugh2:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Not exactly dreams, but I kind of want to hammer out a world where the various tidbits about the figure skating world from a scandal-obsessed casual fan actually make sense, and what happens in between.

(aka: the only way to get their world is make sense is to have 6.0 existing until 2010)

I don't remember much about details, but last night I had a super random dream involving Sergey Dudakov piloting a small airplane I was in. It was an action scenario, because he was doing roll maneuvers and everything :rofl::laugh2:

I actually started picturing Sergey expertly piloting a plane, dressed in all black, with dramatic music playing in the background :laugh: :rofl2:

lopsilceci

Her DOG has a Wikipedia page!
On the Ice
I actually started picturing Sergey expertly piloting a plane, dressed in all black, with dramatic music playing in the background :laugh: :rofl2:

This image suits him very well, whoever's in charge of casting inside my dreams was definitely onto something :laugh:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Virtue and moir were at 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics and won it! And Domnina and shabalin and khoklova and novitski I think were the Russian teams and they came in 13th and 14th! Tried to remember all the other teams but I can’t remember! Lol. The big story to me was reunited domnina and Shabalin! Of course now I am thinking about how they could get to the Olympics now.