Do you ever have dreams about skaters? | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

gmyers

Record Breaker
Some ice dancers decided to replace their twizzles with quad throws! One was definitely bobrova and soloviev.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I had a very strange dream last night.

I was walking through the shopping centre in the town where my Granny and Granda lived. And I spotted a group of about a dozen high school students in their school uniforms standing in a line. There was a guy at the front, and a girl behind him, then a few guys, and then it got mixed towards the end.

I recognised the first girl as being a particular skater (who I shall not name, but who is from a totally different country!). So, I shouted out her name to get her attention. Then I realised what it would look like if I was chatting to a schoolgirl. So, I just quickly walked on pretending it wasn't me, and I dived into the bookshop just beyond them before anybody realised it was me.

I should add, there is actually a bookshop located in the unit where I dived into. But the interior of the shop in my dream was recognisable as being a bookshop in Jenna McCorkell's hometown, which is 70 miles away from the shopping centre I was in!

The guy working in the shop (who was a similar age to me) had seen everything that had happened, and he started chatting to me to find out what that was all about. And I explained everything. And he understood my position, and left me to peruse the books until everything had calmed down outside.

Then I woke up.

It was a strange dream. Especially since I had never actually seen this skater wearing her school uniform. But, I know where that part of the dream came from. A few days ago, I saw a photo on my Facebook news feed of her friend (another skater who competes internationally) wearing her school uniform. So, I guess I just transposed it.

But I have no idea why students from her school would have been in Northern Ireland anyway, never mind in Newtownards.

After dozing off again, I had another, even stranger dream. But, it didn't involve any skaters.

I doubt there must have been something strange in the stuffing I had with my dinner yesterday! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Someone was arguing why D/F should be at WTT, except the person though their names were Hazel and Connor... and there also was a secret baby somewhere? :scratch:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I had a dream that an obscure American dance team came out of retirement for the Olympics. There was an article about them in Skating magazine that stated they would be skating their free dance to a medley of songs by The Chainsmokers.

(Actually, if anyone could make it work, that would be lowkey awesome.)

Last edited:

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
It's been more than a year since I posted this:

I had an emotional dream on New Year's Day...!

I was in a classroom at school where Alexander "Sasha" Majorov's parents Irina and Alexander senior work as teachers. Irina said Alexander has fully recovered from Leukemia and is ready to come back to school, and then he entered the room with a big smile on his face. He looked very healthy, with a full head of beautiful hair. He was warmly welcomed by everyone, and I was so happy!!!

This is all I remember. When I woke up, I couldn't believe what I saw in my dream... :sad21: :yay: :luv17:

Ever since I learnt about Alexander's disease and Sasha being the donor, I've been praying for the Majorov family. I still can't believe what I saw...!

Yesterday was Alexander senior's 60th birthday and he has just started working part-time after a two year battle with MDS which later turned into acute leukemia :clap: :sad21: :hap10:

He looks great in this photo:
https://twitter.com/LenaCallne/status/853986563222634497

I feel like my dream has come true.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
just reminded myself about my recent FS dream looking at this thread:laugh:

it was bizarre and funny as heck - Yuzuru and Javier at some airport, Yuzuru playing guitar and Javier improvising 'Malaguena' to the melody, of course bunch of fainting fans, reporters etc. around:rofl::party2::drama:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so I had a strange one last night.

It was set in what was recognisable as the Halls Of Residence that I stayed in when I was at University, except that in my dream, it was a hotel (the floor my room was on was identical to the Halls Of Residence, but the rest was a typical hotel).

Evgeni Plushenko was on the run from the police, for crimes against music (in my dream, he had been a successful pop singer at the same time as his successful skating career. But, not everybody appreciated his music). And I was helping him out by letting him use my room as somewhere to hide out.

I also let him use it as somewhere where he and Yana could spend a bit of time together while I was at Uni and the kids were at school. And I would pick the kids up from school and bring them back to my room and then clear off for a while, so that they could have time together as a family.

But, this time, for whatever reason, the kids got home from school early. And when we arrived back, Zhenya and Yana were a bit preoccupied (if you catch my drift). So, I had to look after the kids for a while until they were ready. And when they were, I took the kids to them for their normal family time.

When it was time for Yana and the kids to leave, I would normally check that there was nobody about, so that they could slip away un-detected. But, this time there was a sense of embarassment over what had happened earlier, and we forgot about the normal checks. So, just as they were saying their goodbyes, somebody came out of the common room into the corridor, and then quickly went back in again. We didn't know if he had seen us, so I told Yana to be extra careful when going back.

So, they left and Zhenya and I went back into the room. After a short chat (full of awkwardness), he went back to hiding in the roofspace, and I went downstairs to the restaurant to have my evening meal (and to get some food to smuggle up to Zhenya).

When I was having my meal, I spotted two policemen arriving at reception. And I realised that there must have been a tip-off. So, I had to get to my room and the roofspace before them to warn Zhenya. I looked towards the door where the back stairs were to see if I could discretely get to them without it being noticed, and I spotted through the porthole window in the door that Zhenya was already there.

I did manage to get over to the doors discretely, and when I met Zhenya, he told me that he had heard a car, and realised that something was up (the building is located in a pedestrianised area). So, he came down from the roofspace, looked out my window, and saw it was a policecar. And realised that he had to get out of the place.

So, we got out the back door, and started running. And then I woke up.

I have absolutely no idea what brought that dream on! But, I'd love to know what happened next!

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
today's FS-related dream, totally impossible, but amazing:love:

I was a part of WeaPo team for Olympic season - was involved in choreography, costumes design and so on...And get this - after Olympic FD I helped Andrew with proposing to Kaitlyn...:drama::love:, it was so special and I am happy that I managed to 'dream' this particular dream in full, they were so happy!!!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had another dream with Kevin Reynolds in it. Is this dream #20 with him in it? Lol. In it, I was having a conversation with him saying how much I love his FP from the team event from the 2014 Olympics.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
today's FS-related dream, totally impossible, but amazing:love:

I was a part of WeaPo team for Olympic season - was involved in choreography, costumes design and so on...And get this - after Olympic FD I helped Andrew with proposing to Kaitlyn...:drama::love:, it was so special and I am happy that I managed to 'dream' this particular dream in full, they were so happy!!!

That would be WOW! WeaPo fans would go crazy! But yeah, I'm sure some Andrew fans would rather he stay single and delude themselves they still have chances with him :p (me included :biggrin:, but I also would go crazy for WeaPo if they married each other ;) )

madforskating

On the Ice
That would be WOW! WeaPo fans would go crazy! But yeah, I'm sure some Andrew fans would rather he stay single and delude themselves they still have chances with him :p (me included :biggrin:, but I also would go crazy for WeaPo if they married each other ;) )

Aw you're a WeaPo shipper too? Welcome to the club :)

madforskating

On the Ice
I have the strangest dreams about Stolbova/Klimov. Like all the time.

1) They're Katniss and Peeta in the Hunger Games.
2) Ksenia and I show up at a party in the same dress.
3) Fedor is lost and I have to give him directions back to his hotel.
4) They're Russian assassins in a James Bond movie.
5) They're married with a little girl who looks just like Ksenia (I know, this one is crazy)
6) Ksenia is dating Morgan Cipres.
7) They're somehow characters in Les Miserables (Fantine and Javert, I think?)
8) Fedor is married to Tatiana Volosozhar.
9) Maxim Trankov is cheating on Tatiana with Ksenia (shhhhh)
10) Ksenia and Fedor have a big fight, split, and get paired up with Tarasova and Morozov, but realize they need each other to win and return to each other.

Are these signs of mental illness? :laugh:

madforskating

On the Ice
I laughed out loud at #3. Idk that was the weirdest one.

You know, you listing them out makes me want to list out all the Kevin Reynolds dreams I had.

LOL go ahead, that's what this thread is for.

Oh, and I forgot #11: Ksenia is Maleficent from the Angelina Jolie movie :rofl:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I had one last night...I was somewhere for a show or competition, and I was checking into the hotel. On the ground floor, I met Max, who helped me with my bag, and then cheekily told me his hotel room number and to come see him later. :eek::

My room was on the same floor as his and I had to walk past his room. Also, Jason was sitting in the splits near the stairwell, talking with Mariah and giggling a lot. I walked past Max's door because I was too shy to knock.

And then I went off to an airport somewhere, the dream contained no more skaters and got really whacky weird and I woke up and went, "huh?". (This happens regularly. My dreams making sense is actually very rare.)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had one last night...I was somewhere for a show or competition, and I was checking into the hotel. On the ground floor, I met Max, who helped me with my bag, and then cheekily told me his hotel room number and to come see him later. :eek::

My room was on the same floor as his and I had to walk past his room. Also, Jason was sitting in the splits near the stairwell, talking with Mariah and giggling a lot. I walked past Max's door because I was too shy to knock.

And then I went off to an airport somewhere, the dream contained no more skaters and got really whacky weird and I woke up and went, "huh?". (This happens regularly. My dreams making sense is actually very rare.)

Don't worry, tons of my dreams rarely make sense. Like why would I pour water into the little holes in my phone to drink out of it like a canteen. Cause IRL, I'm VERY cautious about my phone in water. Like even when it's drizzling outside I don't take my phone out.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I still have a recurring dream where I'm in a warehouse playing poker with Zhenya. Sometimes Sima is there too but Eteri and Dudakov are always by the main door deciding who gets on or out and clearly in charge.