Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev | Page 62 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I'm Still on mobile & unable to post long but I'm still in a state of happiness:dance:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Video of the SD.

They scored well, despite a mistake on the twizzles for Katia. The rest was okay - they changed the non-touching steps to avoid the stop they did before - I wonder why, since it hasn't been a problem for them.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I liked the stop, whether or not it was technically allowed- a nice high impact moment!

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
In the FD at Warsaw they scored 110.62, and a total of 183.60. Level 2 on the CiSt, and level 3 on the DiSt, but the rest was all level fours. The twizzles were better this time, but still a bit tentative, and I actually loved their circular steps, even if it lost a level compared to Moscow. Still thinking about the Diagonal steps, I don't like how they lose so much speed towards the end - especially because they are really fast in the rest of the program.

Overall, I found them more relaxed this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYIIlLZLKY8

Last edited:

TheGothicEme

On the Ice
Seeing Katya wearing the same dress she wore in the 2013-2014 season just makes me realize how thin she is now compare to then :jaw:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I'm happy with their result, though I was hoping for more. They did not look as sharp as they can be, so there's that. Hoping there's better things to come in the second part of the season!

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two have such wonderful maturity and drive out there- it truly was a pleasure to watch their SP today :cheer:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really enjoyed them a lot today, there is a real maturity and depth to their skating that not many teams have. I hope the free dance will be just fantastic for them!