Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev | Page 50 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Thank you so much for the translation. I'm sorry but "melodium has no effect on the body"???? WTH were any athletes taking it then? It's not like we're talking about a breath mint here.

Russian Ice Dance...The Uber!Trauma!Drahmahhhhhhhh! NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorn: x a zillion!

And I LOVE this! :hap10::hap10::hap10: It is so much fun! I want to marry Russian Ice Dance and have children with it! Oh, wait...

Snow63

Record Breaker
May be because Bobrova is vegetarian.. :think:

She's not a vegetarian. She said it was prescribed by her doctor because she had some minor heart troubles. She stopped to use it in September before the season even started.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
And I LOVE this! :hap10::hap10::hap10: It is so much fun! I want to marry Russian Ice Dance and have children with it! Oh, wait...

Well your WIFE may have something to say about that...

#justsaying

Me? I'm :laugh2:

I totally live for the Uber!Trauma!Drahmah!

Snow63

Record Breaker
Well your WIFE may have something to say about that...

#justsaying

Me? I'm :laugh2:

I totally live for the Uber!Trauma!Drahmah!

Oh, I'm sure she will join us and we will live happily ever after together... Kidding, of course :)

As much as it is fun, it's sad at the same time. If Yanovskaya/Mozgov and Monko/Khaliavin will split (which is more possible than not) it will be a scary situation for Russian Dance. I know the Fed gives much hope to Zahorski/Guerrero, but that's about all from second-tier teams. Zero. None. Popova/Vlasenko will be top 5 in seniors at Nationals, which is quite scary.

Mattieu

Medalist
Oh, I'm sure she will join us and we will live happily ever after together... Kidding, of course :)

Popova/Vlasenko will be top 5 in seniors at Nationals, which is quite scary.

What you think P/V will beat one of B/S, S/B, S/K, I/Z, Z/G and be in the top 5 at Nationals?
I can't see this especially since I hear rumours Popova is changing her partner.

Snow63

Record Breaker
What you think P/V will beat one of B/S, S/B, S/K, I/Z, Z/G and be in the top 5 at Nationals?
I can't see this especially since I hear rumours Popova is changing her partner.

Oh man, I forgot about Stepanova/Bukin! Then they will be 6th, IF Mozgov or Khaliavin will not team up with Popova.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Hmm, does anyone know what part of the soundtrack they're using for the combination spin and diagonal step sequence in their FD (when piano part starts)? I listened to the whole thing a couple of times in my car and I can't seem to recognize it. :scratch2:

Mattieu

Medalist
Hmm, does anyone know what part of the soundtrack they're using for the combination spin and diagonal step sequence in their FD (when piano part starts)? I listened to the whole thing a couple of times in my car and I can't seem to recognize it. :scratch2:

What music are they skating to to their FD?

LadyB

Record Breaker
Absolutely over the moon that they're back! No consolation for missing Worlds, but they can now focus on Olympics. For once, great news for Team Russia :yes2:

TheGothicEme

On the Ice
Stupid question here, but I really wonder, now that DimKat (hahaha, I like this nickname :rofl: ) are allowed to come back, any chance for us to see them at WTT? :confused:

Snow63

Record Breaker
It means World Team Trophy held biennially in Japan just like recent Team Challenge Cup.

Oh I see. Just forgot about this competition. I don't see why not then? It's between countries, right?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Oh I see. Just forgot about this competition. I don't see why not then? It's between countries, right?

Yes, I/Z were invited to the event to represent Russia last season while Bobrova and Soloviev were absent due to injury. Only skaters in the best standing of the season in which the event holds can be invited, so I don't see why not for Bobrova and Soloviev if they retain their National title next season.

Last edited:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Well, WTT this year was exchanged for the TCC, so there's nothing for them to be invited to in the first place.