Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin | Page 49 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin

elif

Medalist
Russian european team usually picked by russian coaches. They don't choose just looking at nationals like USA. I/Z have good grand prix season. Only russian team to pass 60 point in SD. They did both in CoC and CoR. Good total score too. They have high chance to be in european team.

chameleon

On the Ice
True. Last year S/Z weren't named to the Olympic team until they beat R/T at Euros. Still, I/Z have had such a good season so far, and beat two of their biggest competitors, so I'm not worried for them. I suppose the others could improve, but I/Z will have time to improve too.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I think I/Z haven been back down to business since Rostelecom Cup. I think skating in back to back GP events worked in their favor. I am still amazed on how much the improved in a week! I think they will look great at Russian Nationals. Out of all of the Russian teams, except B/S because I haven't seen them, I/Z look the best. I am sure they are making improvements in their FD as well.

Alba

Record Breaker
Last edited:

ElenaNikitaFan

Rinkside

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Congratulations to Elena and Ruslan for qualifying to the Grand Prix Final in their very first season together!!! :cheer: :dance: :hb:

leolion11

On the Ice
Congratulations!! What amazing progress in such a short time :dance: Hope they will do their best at the GPF :cheer: