Elena Radionova | Page 170 | Golden Skate

Elena Radionova

RominaBolis

Rinkside
Love it! Lena does contemporary dance so well and completely embodies the emotions of the music better than most skaters today. It also fits her somewhat messy style of skating. I loved Imagine as well for the same reason. I wish she would turn that or this current Ex into a competitive program.
Agree with you!! [emoji1]

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Yassss... so adorable and so fierce!! I love her and hope she really redeems herself this year!

RominaBolis

Rinkside
It's so beautiful that I can spend all my time watching skating[emoji7], as Elena Buyanova said, Lena is emotional and goal-oriented. I leave a photo where are the comments made by Julia about the exhibition of Lena. [emoji1]
dadfbda88af580e9fdceac44dabdde88.jpg

Seruleane

Final Flight
It's so beautiful that I can spend all my time watching skating[emoji7], as Elena Buyanova said, Lena is emotional and goal-oriented. I leave a photo where are the comments made by Julia about the exhibition of Lena. [emoji1]
dadfbda88af580e9fdceac44dabdde88.jpg

Agree with Yulia- Lena's exhibitions are the best and I can tell she really enjoys them, which makes it great for the audience! There are lots of skaters who are great competitively but their exhibitions always seem lacking. Not gonna mention any names...

Whatever happens with Lena's competitive career, I hope she continues performing in shows.

RominaBolis

Rinkside
Agree with Yulia- Lena's exhibitions are the best and I can tell she really enjoys them, which makes it great for the audience! There are lots of skaters who are great competitively but their exhibitions always seem lacking. Not gonna mention any names...

Whatever happens with Lena's competitive career, I hope she continues performing in shows.
I think the same, to see her skate with such passion and so happy, she is so charming that I can spend a lot of time watching how she skates, she catches me.[emoji7]

adelia

Record Breaker
She did great today, I really enjoyed her performance. Combo still needs some work but it's the best she's done this season so far.

Seruleane

Final Flight
Yayy Lena! So glad to see her skate well. She's def fighting for a spot on the Olympic team. I cannot believe how she did not fall on the combo. Sad she got two incredibly difficult grand prixes, but hope she makes the podium. Also SO HAPPY to see her smiling in the Kiss and Cry.

Bellaxx

Rinkside
So happy to see Lena's SP score back into the 70s! [emoji16] The scores from 1st-3rd places are so close, the FS is still anyone's game really. Really hope Lena can produce two clean programs back to back!

Alifyre

On the Ice
Even better for me than seeing the high score was seeing Lena energetic and confident on the ice. She finally looks comfortable again, and during the Stsq she even looked like she was having fun! The smile in the K&C and the score was just a cherry on top of a lovely performance. So happy for Lena!