Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 34 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Congrats to Lilbet. Just one season and she is among the top ladies of the world. Pity she didn't nail that 4S, it was so close. Still great achievement and congrats to silver medal.:hap10:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Elizabet's Free Skate was so wonderful. The speed and the agility were just wow. She has improved so much. I am glad people are paying more attention to her. She always has been a hidden gem in my eyes :)

nips

Rinkside
How are Lilbet´s chances to medal at Worlds?

Does Eteri let her jump 4S when she is skating against Alina (and other Russian girls)?

Will her PCS rise?

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Congratulations, Elizabet!

Ahhhhhh, she was so close to landing that quad! She did land it, but then she fell. Hopefully, next time she'll just land it! (knocking wood)

Elizabet's Free Skate was so wonderful. The speed and the agility were just wow. She has improved so much. I am glad people are paying more attention to her. She always has been a hidden gem in my eyes :)

YES. Others like Alina and Alexandra would overshadow her occasionally, but once that faded, it always went back to her being my favorite. I noticed something so special about her right from the first time I saw her, but that small fed bias...

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Congratulations, Elizabet!

Ahhhhhh, she was so close to landing that quad! She did land it, but then she fell. Hopefully, next time she'll just land it! (knocking wood)

YES. Others like Alina and Alexandra would overshadow her occasionally, but once that faded, it always went back to her being my favorite. I noticed something so special about her right from the first time I saw her, but that small fed bias...

Me too. I first saw her at the Olympics last year, and then when I heard she was moving to Eteri, I began following her more avidly. I predicted big things for her in the future when I first saw her and I think I’m going to be right [emoji6] she’s a unique skater, she doesn’t let being small disadvantage her but rather advantage her. Like a fairy

Azikin

Medalist
Does Eteri let her jump 4S when she is skating against Alina (and other Russian girls)?
Did Eteri allow Alina to win over Evgenia? I think she will allow Lilbet the same now.. ;) And I think it's also very probable.. And I'm also hoping for it, which is something I couldn't image one year ago but Lilbet has become so amazing under Eteri that it's almost absurd.. it's really like she suddenly became a fairy.. :luv17:

Giltedge

Final Flight
Not sure what your point is. How exactly is the fact that she is not from Russia going to help her skate better? The only advantage she will have is that if she is the only one from her country, she will be selected to go to Europeans and worlds, but it will not make her miraculously skate well enough to be threat to the top Russian ladies. A bit like Tursynbaeva. Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that she doesn’t have potential, but thinking about hr being a future threat to top Russian ladies while she still scores only around 170 is a bit premature.

[ from Anastasiia Arkhipova fan thread, 22.11.17 ]

:palmf:

I love going back and finding comments like this :laugh2:

Tsuki

Rinkside

Will her PCS rise?

What an odd comment. In Worlds she Might take out the 4S to be safe, but that would be her own decision and also very unlikely I think. Eteri does not hold one skater back for another to look good, especially because such injustice was done to Eteri herself. Elizabet is already getting higher PCS so I would hope it would rise as she hopefully keeps doing well. If she lands her 4S well and goes clean she could well be on the podium.

Arbitrary

Medalist
What an odd comment. In Worlds she Might take out the 4S to be safe, but that would be her own decision and also very unlikely I think. Eteri does not hold one skater back for another to look good, especially because such injustice was done to Eteri herself. Elizabet is already getting higher PCS so I would hope it would rise as she hopefully keeps doing well. If she lands her 4S well and goes clean she could well be on the podium.

Moreover, Eteri promotes herself with demonstrating all-team achievements of her ladies and men. The WC-19 is the most important tournament of the year and everyone should consider his/her bests.
Also Lilibeth cannot ratify her quad without attempting it.
She did pretty well last two tournaments even failing with that salchow.

A pity another Eteri's girl has nothing special right now (I mean Zagitova).

leilaraj

On the Ice
This girl is a savage! She just came to 4CC with that quad out of nowhere and rotated it on both attempts. I‘m rooting for her, hope she lands it at worlds and makes history!

Autumn Leaves

On the Ice
She is incredibly talented and deserves to make history. A little bit more self confidence and she will be unstoppable.
Keeping my fingers crossed and wishing her a great skate!

IndiaP12

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Yeah, go Lilbet 🤞🏼 go show them that you are epic and you own the Quad[.]Salchow [emoji23][emoji38][emoji1377]

IndiaP12

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Elizabet just landed three fully rotated 4S (one with turn out) including one of the clean ones in her run through. (practice rink). Wow! Go Lilbet [emoji1377]
You can find practice notes on rockerskating.com

lzxnl

Final Flight
I love the planned program content list: http://cloud.isu.org/index.php/s/Jik1CK2ZiO0YOLU#pdfviewer

For Elizabet's FS it says "Quad. Salchow" It makes it sound really epic with the fullstop in between (no doubles or triples in the whole ladies list have one). :biggrin:

Go and be epic Lilbet! I'm cheering for you :hap10:

I have the feeling 'Quad. Salchow' has a period because 'quad' is short for 'quadruple', whereas they have the space to put in 'double' or 'triple' in their entirety. You see the same 'Quad.' with the men.

MissBeeFarm

On the Ice
I have the feeling 'Quad. Salchow' has a period because 'quad' is short for 'quadruple', whereas they have the space to put in 'double' or 'triple' in their entirety. You see the same 'Quad.' with the men.

Haha, stop with your facts. You're right of course. :drama:

Anyway, good luck, Elizabet, may all your performances be awesome!!! :clap: