Elizabet Tursynbaeva | Page 47 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbaeva

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Elizabet is truly spoiling us with so many videos of her skating.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJyIx_kJogH/
She posted a video of 3S earlier, but people kept commenting if it’s a quad, and when’s the quad coming, so she deleted it.
To the very least nice to see she’s comfortable with triples again, her first one in a while, since she’s been taking her time and only jumping doubles since coming back to ice.

Vemvane

On the Ice
She posted a video of 3S earlier, but people kept commenting if it’s a quad, and when’s the quad coming, so she deleted it.
To the very least nice to see she’s comfortable with triples again, her first one in a while, since she’s been taking her time and only jumping doubles since coming back to ice.
That's so sad! There's too much pressure and too many expectations for these young athletes to whip out incredibly difficult jumps - I'd rather see Elizabet take her time coming back, building herself up steadily, because she genuinely has the time to do so. But yes, it is a good sign that she's comfortable enough with triples to have posted one! Hopefully we'll get to see her compete again next season.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Do you think we're going to see her in the Olympic season? I hope so.
Someone said in the comments under a post that they want to see her in competition again, Liza replied that they will see her in Eteri's ice show. I don't think the chances of her return are high, her replies in comments kind of suggest that, at least that is the impression I get from her comments. Also she is a full time student now.

DougDorsey

On the Ice
I know Lilbet landed her (historic!) 4S at 2019 Worlds and had attempted it but fell at 2019 4CC, but were there any other competitions at all besides those two where she attempted it?

Relatedly, I've read that there's footage of her as early as the 2016/2017 landing the 4S (in practice, of course). Does anyone have links to such videos, even if not as far back as 2016/2017?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I know Lilbet landed her (historic!) 4S at 2019 Worlds and had attempted it but fell at 2019 4CC, but were there any other competitions at all besides those two where she attempted it?

Relatedly, I've read that there's footage of her as early as the 2016/2017 landing the 4S (in practice, of course). Does anyone have links to such videos, even if not as far back as 2016/2017?
Lilbet also attempted 4S at 2019 Winter Universiade. Apart from 4S she also gained 3A before her chronic injury worsened:

Some vids os 4S were on the old TT instagram profile but that profile is gone.

DougDorsey

On the Ice
Lilbet also attempted 4S at 2019 Winter Universiade. Apart from 4S she also gained 3A before her chronic injury worsened:

Some vids os 4S were on the old TT instagram profile but that profile is gone.

Thanks, @flanker! Universiade was a noble attempt...https://youtu.be/JbpmpJB9mkQ?t=440.

I forgot about those 3A training videos. I appreciate the reminder.

If you happen to think of anywhere or anyone who might have those old 4S videos, please let me know!

EDIT: I found these...

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Happy 20th birthday Lilbet :cheer::hap10:

Lilbet-silver.jpg