Elizabet Tursynbayeva injured | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Elizabet Tursynbayeva injured

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
I am sad to hear this:(. Hoping Elizabet gets the treatment she needs and heals soon!

zounger

Medalist
Her father's comment on Instagram

The intense summer preparation for the new season has ended. A lot of work was done by the TeamTutberidze team, for which we are very grateful. Two complex, magnificent programs have been set and skated out (trained) by our Elizabeth. Short - “Dance Macabre” Camille Saint-Saens and free program Piano Concerto 2, Rachmaninoff.

And I really hope that soon we will witness the excellent performances of our Elizabeth at the Grand Prix and international competitions.

The other, “bad” side of competitive sport is permanent, one can even say “chronic” injuries that you don’t know when and how they will “shoot”. It is impossible to get used to or predict them. Even in the last successful season, our Elizabeth had serious injuries twice, but we successfully overcame them.

Unfortunately, at this stage there is a need for treatment, doctors give a positive outcome, but it takes time. Therefore, we reduced the intensity of training in order to heal and be ready for the season.

We feel strong support of the National Olympic Committee and the Akimat Kyzylorda region (officials). Dear friends, thank you for worrying about Elizabeth. Let’s wish together to our beloved a speedy recovery and together we will enjoy her performances in the new season.

elegance

Words are my skates.
Rinkside

The intense summer preparation for the new season has ended. A lot of work was done by the TeamTutberidze team, for which we are very grateful. Two complex, magnificent programs have been set and skated out (trained) by our Elizabeth. Short - “Dance Macabre” Camille Saint-Saens and free program Piano Concerto 2, Rachmaninoff.

And I really hope that soon we will witness the excellent performances of our Elizabeth at the Grand Prix and international competitions.

The other, “bad” side of competitive sport is permanent, one can even say “chronic” injuries that you don’t know when and how they will “shoot”. It is impossible to get used to or predict them. Even in the last successful season, our Elizabeth had serious injuries twice, but we successfully overcame them.

Unfortunately, at this stage there is a need for treatment, doctors give a positive outcome, but it takes time. Therefore, we reduced the intensity of training in order to heal and be ready for the season.

We feel strong support of the National Olympic Committee and the Akimat Kyzylorda region (officials). Dear friends, thank you for worrying about Elizabeth. Let’s wish together to our beloved a speedy recovery and together we will enjoy her performances in the new season.

Thank you for posting this. I hope that Elizabet receives the medical treatment she needs.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker

This sounds more positive. It sounded before they were looking for a doctor.

tryingfish

Rinkside
A bad times for it to happen too. With the group of Russian phenoms she trains with becoming Senior eligible she really needed to continue her progress to stop from being forgotten in Eteri's camp.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
A bad times for it to happen too. With the group of Russian phenoms she trains with becoming Senior eligible she really needed to continue her progress to stop from being forgotten in Eteri's camp.

Call me naive, but I don't think Eteri will forget about the first senior lady in history to land a quad in competition.