Elizaveta Nugumanova | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Nugumanova

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She might have done it. She might have gone through with it and not poisoned any of her fans. Success! Haha

Did anyone from the forum get to go? If so, a report would be nice.

Scott512

Record Breaker
When does Liza start her season?

As for the cooking I don't know how good of a cook she is but she sure can cook up some beautiful skating.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
When does Liza start her season?

As for the cooking I don't know how good of a cook she is but she sure can cook up some beautiful skating.
She performed at the 1st stage of St. Petersburg Сup (she was in really rough shape). She's also on the entry list of the "Memorial of Nikolai Panin-Kolomenkin"

Scott512

Record Breaker
She performed at the 1st stage of St. Petersburg Сup (she was in really rough shape). She's also list of the "Memorial of Nikolai Panin-Kolomenkin"
What? I did not know that.

Liza had a really good season last season did she get a Grand Prix event? I mean didn't they give one to Ksenia who skated in 1 event? Sometimes as in almost all the times I have no idea what the hell the Russian federation is doing. It's hard to see the Rukavicin girls getting short changed by everybody. It's time for people in power to start talking about this. Dasha was really good in nationals last season and deserved her 230 points. But no way was she 30 points better than Liza and she's like 4 years younger than her too. Where was the respect for Liza? The skaters at her club are beautiful skaters but they are constantly disrespected by the federation and the judges. I love saying it and won't stop saying it.

I hope Liza has a couple challengers lined up.

Last edited:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Liza's Sp from 4th stage of the cup:

I'm realy afraid she is not interested in qualifying much (not that she had much chance after her previous stage but still). Not that she would be completely bad, she lost combo but entirely her skating wasn't bad, just like without a real interest.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I'm realy afraid she is not interested in qualifying much (not that she had much chance after her previous stage but still). Not that she would be completely bad, she lost combo but entirely her skating wasn't bad, just like without a real interest.

Give me good looks and a Mercedes and see how motivated I am. Haha

Vemvane

On the Ice
Liza asks what do we think about her dress... :scratch2:

It's a very pretty dress, that is for sure - a relatively simple design, but pretty.

It wasn't her best performance of this SP, without her usual vivacity, but her spins are still fantastic. She was really sweet in the Kiss n Cry with that little girl, too.

cronos27

Rinkside

I don't know but I think she is a bit depressed inside herself, because I can't get a good start and she knows that she is not a competition for the other girls in terms of jumps, I wish she could do her jumps clean and at least have a quad , or triple axel with which to fight, she is so beautiful, so feminine, a skating that falls in love, I do not know if she is thinking of changing country, or transferring to dance, there she could be a champion, don't you think?

Azikin

Medalist
I don't know but I think she is a bit depressed inside herself, because I can't get a good start and she knows that she is not a competition for the other girls in terms of jumps, I wish she could do her jumps clean and at least have a quad , or triple axel with which to fight, she is so beautiful, so feminine, a skating that falls in love, I do not know if she is thinking of changing country, or transferring to dance, there she could be a champion, don't you think?
I don't see her as a quad or 3A jumper.. and dance? I don't think so either, it would be great if she could switch country and we would see her at international events, of course, we will see..

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Skating is my life... says Liza's post. Perhaps she's not intending to quit yet...