Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 208 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Liza has revealed that Alexei Mishin is writing an autobiography. :jaw:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhH0BJLFFeI/

Now that would be a fascinating read! :agree:

Anyway, what the post is about is that they are looking suggestions for a title. And the winner will get acknowledged in the book.

Time to get our thinking caps on!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The pose in the image looks so Bond-like ... program hint? Bond would be awesome. Please let it be From Russia with Love. :biggrin:

Oh no! Please not that song! :drama:

Do you remember when Lubov Iliushechkina and Dylan Moscovitch used that as their FS in her first season representing Canada?

Lubov Iliushechkina / Dylan Moscovitch - 2015 Canadian Nationals FS

It was cute at the time. But looking back, I am beginning to cringe.

Mind you, it is not as bad as when Panagiotis Polizoakis used "Zorba The Greek" as his SP in his final season in Singles (coincidentally, the same season). I was cringing as soon as I heard the music start!

Panagiotis Polizoakis - 2015 NRW Trophy SP

OK, so Liza wouldn't have the back story that Lubov had (she's changed country from Russia, and her name means "love"). But, I would still advise any Russian / person with Russian heritage to steer clear of it. Just like I would advise any Greek / person of Greek heritage to steer clear of Zorba.

Liza does not deserve to use something that could become cringe-worthy. She is too classy.

CaroLiza_fan

LRK

Record Breaker
The pose in the image looks so Bond-like ... program hint? Bond would be awesome. Please let it be From Russia with Love. :biggrin:

You're right - it's a very Bond-like pose; that could mean some kind of, at any rate, spy-themed program. I think that would be fun - and something a bit different too.:)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

You're right - it's a very Bond-like pose; that could mean some kind of, at any rate, spy-themed program. I think that would be fun - and something a bit different too.:)

Or it could be Charlie's Angels...

We'll just have to wait and see.

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Or it could be Charlie's Angels...

We'll just have to wait and see.

CaroLiza_fan

Charlie's Angels ... now what kind of music would they pick from there to avoid cringeworthiness? :biggrin:

In my view I/M's version suffered from the cinematic bg scoring making a significant part of it. Such music rarely works in fs. Maybe a better choice would have been to stay closer to the theme song which was the first thing that came to my mind. If the image is a hint at all I don't think it gets more action-oriented for Liza than that. But maybe it's just a cool pic without further meaning, we really have to wait and see.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Do you want to be Liza's "partner, friend and right-hand"?

Me: "Yes! I do!" :biggrin:

Well, Liza is looking for somebody to be her PR manager.

Details are in the description of this lovely photo of her:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhyKmirlaSV/

For those like me who are not on Instagram, this post is also copied onto Facebook and vKontakte:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...347.1073741827.100000655834513&type=3&theater
https://vk.com/id38537529?w=wall38537529_18327

I think it's time that I got my CV up to date... :cool:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
By "final camp," does she mean that this will be her last season?

Don't worry. It's nothing like that.

Every year, Alexei Mishin runs a series of summer camps. And Liza always takes part in a number of them.

So, in this post, Liza is merely saying that this one in Tartu is the last one that she will be attending this year.

Expect to see lots of photos of Liza with Sindra Kriisa over the next week or so. (They really are partners in crime!)

CaroLiza_fan

50 Words for Snow

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Don't worry. It's nothing like that.

Every year, Alexei Mishin runs a series of summer camps. And Liza always takes part in a number of them.

So, in this post, Liza is merely saying that this one in Tartu is the last one that she will be attending this year.

Expect to see lots of photos of Liza with Sindra Kriisa over the next week or so. (They really are partners in crime!)

CaroLiza_fan

Ah, that's a relief! I'm new to skating and just recently discovered her. It would be a drag if she quit just as I got started.