Eva-Lotta Kiibus | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Eva-Lotta Kiibus

MaHa75

On the Ice
Eva-Lotta got this last spot to Rostelecom Cup!!!!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so happy for her. :jump:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow! She's in the big leagues now! I wonder how she'll go?

I really enjoyed watching her at Neblehorn (?) and look forward to seeing more of her 😊

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
This article should appear here as well. About Ela-Lotta's being assigned to Rostelecom plus some details about her carrer and succes through the current season:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Not her day today, but hopefully she has got all the bobbles out of the way now, and will skate a beautiful free programme tomorrow. Her opening combination today was lovely, just a pity about that fall on the Lutz, and the stumble later on. She's very enjoyable when she's on her game - good luck to her for tomorrow!

ISU video of her SP:

McBibus

On the Ice
🔥 😍 :clap::hap10:

I don't know if it's her or her trainer/choreographer are really smart, but wherever whenever I see her she always seems to establish a special contact with the audience: they just love her.

She's part of that group of skaters that even if not the most talented always cheer you up and make you love skating when you see them

Vemvane

On the Ice
She did get the bobbles out of the way yesterday, and performed so beautifully today! Well done to Eva-Lotta! A brilliant skate for her, and congratulations on her new personal best! That must be really thrilling for her.

I love how she is styling her hair this season, and the free skate dress is wonderful. She had that gorgeous red butterfly dress last season, and now this beautiful blue geometric-patterned dress. She has good taste, and she and her team know how to present her well.

Onwards and upwards!

ISU video below, so likely geoblocked for half the people on the forum. (I am, however, smug that figure skating isn't popular here - at least I can watch it on YouTube!)