Eva-Lotta Kiibus | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Eva-Lotta Kiibus

Vemvane

On the Ice
Free skate of Eva-Lotta from today's nationals:

Oh gosh, she is so breathless at the end! But she stayed on her feet and she got through her programme, so props to her.

As always, I do like her costumes. The geometric shapes of this one are really cool; between this season's costumes and the butterfly one from last season, she's definitely got an eye for design.

Eva-Lotta contracted Covid at Rostelecom Cup and still has not recovered :(

It was a cursed event, in terms of skaters' health, that's for sure. I hope she manages to make a full recovery soon.

Ladybug89

On the Ice

My interview with Eva Lotta got finally published today. :)
I really loved her personality when speaking to her, she seemed very mature for her age and a super nice girl!

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

My interview with Eva Lotta got finally published today. :)
I really loved her personality when speaking to her, she seemed very mature for her age and a super nice girl!
Congrats.

Was a very nice read.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Does anyone know who designed both of Eva's dresses this season?
She mentioned Ketlin Bahmann & Riina Põldroos in one of her interviews, both are Estonian designers, sorry I can't find the link now.

I am late to chime in but congrats to Eva-Lotta on great LP at Worlds! :cheer::hap10:
such a pity about the short, could have been even higher, but 12th on LP is a great great result. Hope she'll take time to rest and fully recover, she looked absolutely exhausted after LP, I think it was her fighting spirit skating that last minute of LP and not her body. This girl is a fighter!