Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I really love their SP, it's so fun and playful. Loved their throw and twist, just ahh! :rock: Good luck with LP!:cheer:

Alba

Record Breaker
great !!! bug elements and great speed
all they need is project more...

They will get there, and they are already improving. These two are still so young and yet strong competitors with the big "old" couples. I like the new SD very much. Is playful. Congratulations to them and best luck and wishes for the LP now. :clap:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
So unfortunately their LP skate was rough. They had a major mistake on quad twist at the start of their FS and then there were mistakes on jumps. Apparently Vladimir had a fever and felt under the weather. Poor guy. Maybe they shouldn't have gone for that quad twist but perhaps they just wanted to give it a try anyways. Hope he gets better soon and their next competitions will be more successful.

liv

Record Breaker
I hope they continue with 4twist too. They can do it and should not give it up.

liv

Record Breaker
They have such beautiful elements when they hit them... I so want this pair to do well...

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I want them to bring back their old costumes. The skate wasn't a disaster but could be better. Thankfully the twist was on the opposite side of the arena from where I was sitting. At SA it was right in front of me :shocked: Skating after S/M did them no favors. Some spots feel very lacking in choreo and I just wish they would sell it more :eek:hwell:

Last edited:

Tallorder

On the Ice
Such outstanding basics and 'raw material' on the path to being crafted into something elegant, hopefully unique and competitively reliable. So happy for their performance.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I want them to bring back their old costumes. The skate wasn't a disaster but could be better. Thankfully the twist was on the opposite side of the arena from where I was sitting. At SA it was right in front of me :shocked: Skating after S/M did them no favors. Some spots feel very lacking in choreo and I just wish they would sell it more :eek:hwell:

That was one of the scariest things I've seen in a long time. It was right in front of me. Was afraid she might not continue to skate. So glad they did better at this event. I really enjoy their skating.

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Congratulations on winning gpf! They look so much improved. I actually like both of their programs. Evgenia is becoming a star!

psycho

On the Ice
Congrats on a GPF win! :clap::thumbsup::hap10:

Evgenia's happy smile as Vladimir gave the interview was a joy to watch!

Kirei

On the Ice
Congrats! Such a pleasant surprise, and hopefully a real breakthrough
Moyer should really make them her top priority, their basics are fantastic.

Spiral

Final Flight
Congratulations on winning the final and mastering the quad twist!

I thought they had greatly improved in the way they express themselves on the ice this season and was very glad for them when they qualified for the GPF, but who could have guessed that they'd win their very first GPF?

:biggrin: :clap: :points: