Fall back... | Golden Skate

Fall back...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
should have mentioned this earlier... but for those in areas where they have daylight savings time Oct. 31st was the day to fall back...

so who forgot? ;) :rofl:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
So far, so good. I have set most of my clocks back. Saskatchewan is the only Province that does not change their times. Strange.

We have some clocks that you have to stop totally, can't turn the hands back, so we did those early in the day Saturday so we wouldn't forget....VCR's and computer clock set themselves back automatically. Took care of the rest before retiring Sat. night, so we're all set....I even remembered how to set the car clock back without digging the manual out!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Boy, has this been a long day. That one extra hour makes the day endless. I keep running across clocks that I have to reset.....not to mention wristwatches (Yikes!)................42

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I NEVER forget "Fall Back!!!"

I'm glad it's an extra hour of sleep rather than a 25 hour long day!!!

Don't even TALK to me about the "Spring Forward" business!! I can *forget* that one in a heart beat!!

DG

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
It was kind of funny this morning. I had just finished eating breakfast and looked at my watch and thought I only had 20 minutes to get to Sunday School and it took a few minutes to realize that I hadn't changed my watch.