Favorite Movies, TV Shows, and Video Games! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favorite Movies, TV Shows, and Video Games!

Layback11

Record Breaker
All my favorite movies are from my childhood because I honestly haven't seen any good ones in a while...:slink:
I saw the first two Home Alone movies more times than I can even keep track of (and I still watch them occasionally-Marv getting hit by bricks never gets old :biggrin:) so I couldn't really not include that. :laugh: No horror/thrillers for me. I also hate rom-coms.

I don't watch much TV, but I've recently gotten really into The Voice. And I've always liked the Food Network (Worst Cooks in America is COMEDIC GOLD :laugh2:). I watch DWTS whenever there are skaters or gymnasts on it. Oh, and Shark Week. Lurv me some shark week. :p

LRK

Record Breaker
Favourites... too many to mention, but just to keep it short:

LOTR, of course.

My favourite Disney movie... Aristocats.:)

TV series - I adore Babylon 5.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-LbdDYVHXM

As for what we've watched recently - we've just finished To the Ends of the Earth, a BBC series based on William Golding's trilogy ("Rites of Passage", "Close Quarters" and "Fire Down Below"), starring Benedict Cumberbatch. Very well made & acted, I thought.

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I've been completely obsessed with an online video game--Age of Empires: Castle Siege. It's the first "kill and destroy" game I've ever really played (I'm more the backgammon/card games/mahjong type), and it's amazing how swept up one can get with wanting revenge for someone who attacks your castle. I guess we're all perpetually 7 years old in one way or another! :)