Figure Skating Gifs | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Figure Skating Gifs

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
Maybe the coach was thinking what went wrong and what they should do next? Many people look really unhappy when they're thinking hard.

I'm much more shocked to know how some people think they can judge someone by just watching her for a few seconds, without knowing how their real relationship is like.

Which is why i said if anna is happy with her coach than its fine... And don't tell me that you don't judge others without knowing their relationship...

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The title has been changed; I thought it is a new thread with already having 3 pages. :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hey, it might not be that she's mean or mad...that might just be her face. Some people's resting face isn't all that happy looking. It may be a little off-putting, but it'll work out well for her in the long run b/c you know what they say about a resting b*tchface...

http://cdnpix.com/show/imgs/3301eba56097465d2a4f8eb2bc18db7b.jpg :laugh2:

Is there a male equivalent for that phrase? Because if there is, that is definitely me!

I hate getting my photo taken largely because I never seem to look happy. And when I try to smile, I end up looking even worse!

Consequently, I have been using the same profile pic on my various social networking pages since 2005... :slink:

It's the only photo I can find that I look half happy in!!! :laugh:

Wow! My 'Part 2' GIF is rapidly approaching 1k views, even more than the original!

Guys, I can't keep doing this myself... a little help here?

In keeping with the newly titled theme of this topic, I'll be creating some new GIFs that are non-Tsareva related.

Thank you for bringing that gif-creating website to our attention. I have been wondering for years how to create them. :bow:

There is a clip from Power Rangers that I have often thought would make a great animated gif, but never knew how to do it. So, I think I'll give it a try.

And if it works, I might just let myself loose on Liza's GP Final Gala performance... :biggrin:

You may have created a monster. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! (We really need to get a devil emoticon on here!)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Yes, be very careful, the GIF creation site is very addicting and you might find yourself creating dozens of GIFs for hours... :cool:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Is there a male equivalent for that phrase? Because if there is, that is definitely me!

No, there isn't...the closest I've seen is "stonefaced," which doesn't carry the same connotations at all. One of the reasons why I hate the term and how it is being used here, to describe someone whose personality we really know very little about.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Sorry, guys, but I interpret the scene in the K& C between two Annas in a different way altogether. Suppose it is the Anna the Coach who is afraid of Anna the Student or at least of what she could do? From all I gather Anna P is a young lady of strong character (Anna T said it many times in the interviews), her astrological sign is Aries which is the most explosive of all the signs, she is also a teenager who is not yet able to handle her emotions well. So let’s look again at these moments in the K&C at GPF: Anna P is visibly terribly upset after a disastrous (in her opinion) skate. Anna the coach is just sitting there very formal very tense not even attempting to console her student which I agree is very odd. But maybe she is just wary that any word or gesture of sympathy could only make it worse. Those of you who are unfortunate to have teenage kids will recall many occasions when all they got was a roaring ‘LEAVE ME ALONE’ and a door shut in your face! Sometimes teenagers are just better left alone. So I think Anna T was just sitting there quietly praying that her charge would not lose her rag in front of the camera!
We all here love our favourites unconditionally but sometimes we forget that most of them are just teenagers, not angels, not saints. And that coaches are people too!
From all accounts two Annas are on excellent terms being a team for 10 years and I am sure Anna T knows her student inside out and knows what's best. BTW Anna T used to be a judge for years so that might account for a serious face...

Krunchii

Record Breaker

I hate getting my photo taken largely because I never seem to look happy. And when I try to smile, I end up looking even worse!

It's called resting *sshole face! There's a very famous video on youtube about this, it's really funny

I also suffer from this, at my old workplace a co-worker was actually scared of me because from the first few brief interactions we had, I spoke to him with a straight face and he thought I was giving him cut eye

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm equal-opportunity. I use it for men too. :p

The first time I ever heard the phrase was related to a man. Completely OT:hijacked: but if you know the series "Mad Men", and the character Pete Campbell, there is an entire blog/tumbler/site dedicated to the "Bitchfaces of Pete Campbell"

http://petecampbellsbitchface.tumblr.com/

I believe some men in figure skating have also used this look.:laugh2:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Awww! They look great! (But, then again, how would they not when they've got Liza in them?! ;) :biggrin: )

Sorry I didn't get doing any myself. Before I attempted anything, I decided to check Google again for the Power Rangers clip I was talking about. And somebody has done it since the last time I searched (which is hardly surprising, as the last time I checked was something like 2 years ago!)

Red Dragon Thunderzord silhouette

So, I never bothered on Thursday. And then I was too busy yesterday looking up every figure skating news site I could think of, panicking about Carolina.

And, once the bad news came through, I spent ages making a new avatar to show my support for her (it may look simple, but it takes ages to get it just right! ;) )

So, maybe I will get a chance to try some gif making over the next few days.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
If anyone is good at giffing (I'm not), Max's "death" would make a pretty awesome reaction gif.