Finding Statistics for Pair Elements | Golden Skate

Finding Statistics for Pair Elements

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
So I'm doing a project analyzing the height and speed of pairs throws and twists. I know worlds 2019 did a thing where they had it on camera, but does anyone know where I could find statistics for things like these for athletes who didn't compete in Saitama? Like I would be really curious to know the height of the twist of Panfilova/Rylov or Kostiukovich/Briukhanov but I don't know if there is any analysis there.

Please help! This is important to me. Anything is appreciated :)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So I'm doing a project analyzing the height and speed of pairs throws and twists. I know worlds 2019 did a thing where they had it on camera, but does anyone know where I could find statistics for things like these for athletes who didn't compete in Saitama? Like I would be really curious to know the height of the twist of Panfilova/Rylov or Kostiukovich/Briukhanov but I don't know if there is any analysis there.

Please help! This is important to me. Anything is appreciated :)
I'm afraid I've only seen those stats at World's 2019 or maybe the NHK Trophy before that.

I think maybe the technology was invented in Japan and recently so it's only been used there.

I hope they roll it out to more competitions though! It's so interesting!