Fitter in Chicago Area please | Golden Skate

Fitter in Chicago Area please

christy

On the Ice
I'm looking for a really good fitter in the area South of Chicago please. I know Rainbo are really good but it would be too much of a detour, and I have limited time.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

christy

On the Ice
How far south of Chicago!?!
Triple Toe Skatewear in Naperville is decent but they aren't that far south. https://tripletoeskatewear.com/contact-2/
Gepetto's in Downers Grove, IL https://geppettosskateshop.com/
South of I80 would be perfect, but unlikely.. Looking at the website and info for Triple Toe it looks like the store is closed but they offer eFitting? They do have Risport, which is great, but I definitely want an in-person fitting.
I've always heard really good things about Gepettos, but no Risport :cry:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
South of I80 would be perfect, but unlikely.. Looking at the website and info for Triple Toe it looks like the store is closed but they offer eFitting? They do have Risport, which is great, but I definitely want an in-person fitting.
If you want Risport then Illinois is not the state to be looking. Official N. America Dealers: MA, NY, FL and Ontario Canada (near Toronto).

There is Pete's Skate Shop (if it's still there) in Love's Park, IL (near Rockford which is above 80). They had Risport last I knew.

mskater93

Record Breaker
IF you got to Gepetto's, you can ask John H about Risports as he has knowledge of many things. He may be able to size you for them if they are the right boot and send you off to somebody to get them from. If you do go to Gepetto's, be prepared for a long time for fitting and for him to be behind schedule. ;)

Silver Ice

On the Ice
If you want Risport then Illinois is not the state to be looking. Official N. America Dealers: MA, NY, FL and Ontario Canada (near Toronto).

There is Pete's Skate Shop (if it's still there) in Love's Park, IL (near Rockford which is above 80). They had Risport last I knew.
Pete’s still exists, and he still has risport.

newbiesk8r

Spectator
Country
Canada

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but who is the one in Ontario? Thank you!