Country
Russia
I'm so glad they invited Gleb!

FS:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
First SP in competition this season and it's clean. Well done! Very nice skate.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Very well done! Four quads attempt, three of them almost clean. Work on everything else is also noticeable. Congrats on the silver! :clap:

Gleb's first RGP in two weeks, I'm still hoping for a new costume.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Huge congrats to Gleb! Silver medal at his first RGP! He was very calm and confident, no big mistakes. There were two qs (3Aq in the short, 4Sq-1T (instead of 4S-2T) in the free), and of course problems with levels. The 4Lo in the free skate was beautiful, much better than during the warm-up. He got a lot of fans last two days, the crowd was very loud on him today! And finally he got a FS costume! He also finally added the +3T in the FS.

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I'm glad Gleb skated onto the podium, he really deserved it here. The 4Lo was gorgeous and so easy looking.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Gleb has won a RGP stage!!! His consistency is unbelieveable, the jumps are gorgeous. He still had small mistakes here and there: a fall on the exit of the spin in the short, a q on the 4Lo and he had to double a 3T because of the bad landing on the 3A. What's good is that now he doesn't look so tired in the second half. He himself said it was the first time he hadn't been so tired.
Now I'm looking forward to the jumping competition.

6nzoPSr.png

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Not a result Gleb wanted. 😞

He said in an interview that he hadn't managed to adapt to the time difference.

But he showed two beautiful 4S+3Los!!! One of them was in the second half of the free skate.

I hope he makes the national team somehow.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
AMAZING skates at the Channel One Cup.

Gleb moved his 4S to the second half of his SP. And he did the 4S+3Lo in the FS again!

icewhite

Record Breaker
He just has a lot of style and ease. If the jumps go well, and they seem pretty stable, everything flows. I suppose/hope he will get more original programs next season, though. These are nice but a bit more like etudes.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Gleb won't take part in the final due to illness. 💔

Mishin says he doesn't want to perform in bad shape.

That's probably the end of the season for Gleb. Although he has applied for the gala competition, I doubt he will be invited.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I know it's just music over the video but I think Arcade would be a good music choice for next season.