Golden Horse Ice Boots? | Golden Skate

Golden Horse Ice Boots?

Ameliaskates

Rinkside
I stumbled across Golden Horse boots on instagram, and while they are primarily a roller boot and inline blade manufacturer, they also have a range of ice boots, their higher end being marketed for triples and quads. I was wondering has anyone tried them out or has any experience? If they are actually a decent brand I'm surprised they aren't more popular given the huge range of colours they are available in. My question is sheer curiosity, I'm not looking to buy them or anything.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I stumbled across Golden Horse boots on instagram, and while they are primarily a roller boot and inline blade manufacturer, they also have a range of ice boots, their higher end being marketed for triples and quads. I was wondering has anyone tried them out or has any experience? If they are actually a decent brand I'm surprised they aren't more popular given the huge range of colours they are available in. My question is sheer curiosity, I'm not looking to buy them or anything.
I've spoken on here about them before. They're a Taiwanese brand of figure skates and are mostly upper end/advanced figure skates and inline skates. I've worn the ice ones briefly and they're pretty comfortable, they are very popular with skaters from Hong Kong, China, etc, as it is their "local" brand.

Ameliaskates

Rinkside
Thank you! I had a scroll on here to see if I could find any existing threads on them and I must have missed the one you commented on. The colours they come in are lovely :)

Crystal Rainbows

Rinkside
Country
Canada
I have artistic roller skater friends who absolutely love them. I've also debated trying them for ice, but it took me so long to find a boot that works for me, I'm hesitant myself.

If you look on instagram for GH skates you will see lots of reviews, they have been doing a sponsorship promotion quite aggressively over the last 3 months. There are a few coaches in South America giving their reviews on their official account. My friend does a comparison to her Graf Edmonton ice skates on her channel here:

Golden Horse Noble Boot skate comparison

https://www.instagram.com/skaterboyes/

I have another friend in Singapore who skates quad artistic internationally and loves them (she switched from Edea & Roll-line)