Goodbye :( | Golden Skate

Goodbye :(

E

elingrace4eva

Goodbye :(

I didn't want to do this, but I just got a full time job, and I'm not going to be able to be online nearly as much, and, therefore, I won't be able to post as much. My fear is if I come back and post at all, I'll never leave, so I'm going to delete the board from my favorite places, and just go.

I'll come back and post when Sasha wins nationals :D :D

I'll see you all then,
Kat

S

Show 42

Re: Goodbye :(

So sorry to see you go......elingrace4eva......leave us up in your favorites, and just check in from time to time....good luck on your job, though........:( 42

D

DORISPULASKI

Congratulations on your job-but don't delete GS from favorites. All work and no play is a bad idea.

Best wishes and good luck!

dpp

K

Kzarah

All work and no play make elingrace4eva a dull little girl (?)
Daniel and Little Lulu

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

sesriously I know how it is... these things are addicting... but once in a while hanging out with us aint bad at all! :) Good luck in your job and in life! and check in now and again PLEASE!

K

Kara Bear

Kat,
I'll be looking for your posts when Sasha wins :D
Take care

D

Dee4707

Elingrace4eva, I wouldn't delete GS from your favorites, you'll miss us more than you'll know. By the way, you might get a job where you can check in from time to time. I know I do my lunch and afternoon breaks with GS. Just a thought. I hope when Sasha wins Nationals and Worlds, you'll be screaming and yelling. I'll look forward to it.

Dee

L

Ladskater

elingrace4eva :

I work full time and mangage to get on here as much as possible - okay, sometimes I end up going to work tired in the morning! Sorry to see you go.

Ladskater

J

Joesitz

elingracer - Cheers with the new job and you are always welcome back anytime.

Joesitz