GPF Gala | Page 10 | Golden Skate

GPF Gala

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Wow, the same choreography fits another song! *_* I will survive instead of Into you....what is that message Anna? That you're going to survive those horrible overscores your competitors receive? ;) Or that you will be hush hush about it?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Diva time for Anna! I see the Ashley comparison here!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Anna singing along and being all smiley :love::love::love:

And really, she's just one of those ladies who has an effortless sensuality and sexiness about her, just stunning. She's doesn't need to do anything to be sexy, and no matter what she does, even the more suggestive movements, it's always still classy. Just drop dead gorgeous (and hot!) :love:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yeah for rainbow metallic pants. oh look another 5th place finish.. let's dislike them too :sarcasm:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
His pants though :scratch2: I felt like I was staring into a puddle of gasoline or something :noshake:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
And yet another person who doesn't belong in this part of the Gala. Seriously WTH organizers?? There're no problems to invite them and put them in the first half but Shoma and Nathan earned their spots :disapp:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
uhmmm Javier doing a Patrick Chan program. Did the subtitle just incorrected stated he is 5th place finish! They mixed them up?

Lambari

Final Flight
I don't know why Hanyu who clearly respect him made his ubers actually hate him.

Hey, not so fast. I'm a self professed Hanyu uber who clearly is a PChiddy enthusiast. :handw:

Yuzuru has so many fans at this point that they gotta be diverse.

I would like to thank god but also GSeezus for discussion threads when I'm unable to watch the competition and the gala.

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I have no idea who sings this Dannyboy, but world, take note, this is good singing. *shivers down my spine*

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
And yet another person who doesn't belong in this part of the Gala. Seriously WTH organizers?? There're no problems to invite them and put them in the first half but Shoma and Nathan earned their spots :disapp:

Yeah, and same for Javi now. Patrick, S/B and Javi deserve to be in the gala IMO because how how good they are as skaters, but not getting better spots than actual medalists. It's just not fair.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
lovely different side of javier, he demonstrated exceptionally improved skating skills

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hey, not so fast. I'm a self professed Hanyu uber who clearly is a PChiddy enthusiast. :handw:

Yuzuru has so many fans at this point that they gotta be diverse.

Heh my apologies... i mean just one individual of course.

Skye

On the Ice
Oh Javi that was beautiful. I wish he could do a competition program like this.