GS Meetup at Worlds 2016! | Page 11 | Golden Skate

GS Meetup at Worlds 2016!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
UPDATE!

So we will having our pizza party at Boston Beer Works, which is right across the street from the arena! I have reserved the front dining room, which seats about 36 people; however I told the restaurant that people will be coming in and out, so feel free to just stop by and get free pizza.

We will still be paying for $200 for pizza, however you will have the option to order additional food/drink on your own. :) Also if you guys are willing to donate a $1 for the tip on the GS bill that would be great -- Boston Beer Works has been super awesome and nice so far and they will be accommodating us crazy uber skating fans I'd love to give them a nice tip. :)

I will be updating the file.

nguyhm

On the Ice
So far we have meet ups scheduled for Wednesday, Friday and Saturday but nothing for Thursday. I am thinking about grabbing a bite in Chinatown vicinity between Ladies short and Free Dance. Anyone cares to join?

Itzme

Rinkside
UPDATE!

So we will having our pizza party at Boston Beer Works, which is right across the street from the arena! I have reserved the front dining room, which seats about 36 people; however I told the restaurant that people will be coming in and out, so feel free to just stop by and get free pizza.

We will still be paying for $200 for pizza, however you will have the option to order additional food/drink on your own. :) Also if you guys are willing to donate a $1 for the tip on the GS bill that would be great -- Boston Beer Works has been super awesome and nice so far and they will be accommodating us crazy uber skating fans I'd love to give them a nice tip. :)

I will be updating the file.
Thanks for organizing it! I'm fine with the donation

winky97

Medalist
So far we have meet ups scheduled for Wednesday, Friday and Saturday but nothing for Thursday. I am thinking about grabbing a bite in Chinatown vicinity between Ladies short and Free Dance. Anyone cares to join?

I'd be down with this.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Me too.

Itzme

Rinkside

I'll join you!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The original post has been updated to include the new venue for the pizza party.Also Nguyhm is still willing to take orders for cannolis and other desserts from modern pastry, please PM her if you are interested. Add sweetness to your pre-OC/men's SP pre-funk, ha!

Also a few you are interested in the dinner at Flippio's...please DM sjs5572 if you are interested in that dinner -- I am not organizing it! :)

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Update on brunch:

Brunch, 10 a.m., North Street Grille, 229 North St., Please RSVP by Wednesday AM with Mrs. P.
RSVP: 19/20 (Mrs. P, babyskate, charmblade, karne, winky97, apgold, sweetsugar1613, princessroja, lyverbird (+1), nancela, Seruleane, CoyoteChris, Sjs5572 (+1), Itzme, nguyhm, oceanle, TheGrandSophy)
INTERESTED: 6( rain037, narcissa, solar, lilahozi, waxel, RD)

We officially have one spot left, though I feel I'm missing someone. If you are that someone who has messaged me (and you aren't on the list aboe), please raise your hand. Otherwise, I will need to call the restaurant to see if we can have more folks. If you are still interested, please go ahead an PM me, so I can have an idea of how many more spots I need to ask for.

Seruleane

Final Flight

Count me in too! I'll PM you. I'm getting in late Wednesday so I don't think I will make the pizza meetup. Have fun though! Sounds like it will be fantastic :)

TelmoFe

Rinkside
Hi everyone. I am already uns USA! I am so exciting! When we can meet? Before de Short Dance where?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hi everyone. I am already uns USA! I am so exciting! When we can meet? Before de Short Dance where?

Come to the pizza party at Boston Beer Works after the SD!

Brunch is officially full. I am working on additional spots, but only for those who are on the "interested" last as of now. Crossed fingers those of you on that list! Waiting for call back from manager.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
For the easily-lost (aka, me) how does one get to the Boston Beer Works place? Is there a specific side I should go out of?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
For the easily-lost (aka, me) how does one get to the Boston Beer Works place? Is there a specific side I should go out of?

If you head out from the main entrance turn right on causeway street, then turn right on canal street. It will be on your right!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hi guys! If you're going to brunch on Friday, can you please PM me your order before noon today? I will be PMing folks individually...

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How lovely to meet up with so many of the GS members @ the Pizza lunch! Thank you Paula & Mrs. P. for all your hard work!