HQ Pictures from Marshalls Showcase (a few) | Golden Skate

HQ Pictures from Marshalls Showcase (a few)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Reddog

Got to hand it to you, why look for any when you get the best. Thank you - once again.

Does anyone have a tally on how many times Sasha has worn that outfit consecutively? It is one of my favorites that SHE has, but I am ready for a new one from her. It might be the first time I have seen it with the house lights on...not sure. But the last 3 frees at least - I believe more. She and Michelle are looking quite fetching, but Arakawa, utsukushii!!!!!!

Last edited:

Lonewolf

On the Ice
Great Photos, Thanks!

seanibu said:
Does anyone have a tally on how many times Sasha has worn that outfit consecutively? It is one of my favorites that SHE has, but I am ready for a new one from her....

If you look at the COI picture post, you will see Sasha's new outfit. They are pictures 13-16, I believe.

Last edited:

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Lonewolf said:
Great Photos, Thanks!

If you look at the COI picture post, you will see Sasha's new outfit. They are pictures 13-16, I believe.

Yep, yet ANOTHER dress with the neckline plunging down to her crotch. Her costume designs are so uncreative and tacky I can hardly stand it.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Lonewolf said:
Great Photos, Thanks!

Had a chance to see it / them, I think she looks great in red. The plunge is OK, I like it. At least it wasn't chain mail and leg warmers:p .

http://www.hwbhost.com/images/5074782.jpg

Irina looking for the "mistress of the dark" angle or something - but yet I like it too:love: . Fits her well.

Its not often you see a pairs couple the man has a shorter "skirt" - now that is time I don't want to see Ben doing a Beielmann. Wasn't there someone who did the "Braveheart" thing?

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
She claims it "wouldn't fit". Yeah right...

Bottom line: if she says something, don't take it at face value.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
She claims it "wouldn't fit". Yeah right...

Bottom line: if she says something, don't take it at face value.

That is what I remember hearing to an extent. "They aren't used to designing for figure skaters and it doesn't fit right." I think she was also indicating that it was "slipping" or "wouldn't stay in the right places," but her comment was that she liked it. I would have to think if she liked it they would have fixed it.

...so true "face value." I think she thinks it was "fugly." - can I say that?

R.D.

Record Breaker
seanibu said:
That is what I remember hearing to an extent. "They aren't used to designing for figure skaters and it doesn't fit right." I think she was also indicating that it was "slipping" or "wouldn't stay in the right places," but her comment was that she liked it. I would have to think if she liked it they would have fixed it.

Exactly. You got it. If she really liked it, she would have FOUND a way to make it fit. Or even design another one similar to it that does fit.

Now there are conflicting reports of her saying she wants to stay until 2010 and others saying she wants to quit to go into acting. I've heard her say the first one. Guess which one I believe? :sheesh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Mom said skate (always freaks me out to say that at 37 years of age - but we're close) I say act in 2 years.