I need prayers again | Golden Skate

I need prayers again

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
This has been a bad season. My youngest, Janet, has been pretty bad. She hasn't been able to eat anything but vegetable broth and juice since first of Feb. My son has congestive heart failure, they took him to hospital in ambulance and he wouldn't let them admit him, my oldest daughter had injured her back 2 years ago and they removed three disks last Weds from the front and did the stabilization from the back. Yesterday they were helping her and I don't know yet what happened but her new husband said he thought they said her heart stopped.She has a bum leg and foot from polio. They have moved her to another floor. My back went bad am trying to take care of it with the tens unit. Too much driving. I've been at the hospital every day since her surgery Weds. I don't even want to think of what else might happen.

Aloft04

On the Ice
Oh, Grgranny, my heart goes out to you and your family. This must be such a stressful time!

Do take especially good care of yourself throughout all this and know that caring thoughts are being beamed your way from my little corner of the planet.

You deserve nothing less than peace and joy, and hopefully they're just around this difficult corner.

~Sharon

So sorry to hear of all the things going on! Why is it everything happens at once?!....the last 2 years have been pretty rough for our family, everything hitting at once.
I hope you're back will be feeling better and there will be improvements with your family members.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Grgranny I am so sorry that you and your family are having such a difficult time. Please remember that all of your Golden Skate family members are here for you and are sending you all of our love, prayers, good wishes and support. Try to get as much rest as possible.

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))),
Patti

Mehdi

On the Ice
Hi Greatgranny !
Best wishes to you and your family. I hope you stay strong in spite of the difficulties and take good care of yourself.
Lots of love. :)
Mehdi

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Oh no GrGranny I am so sorry to hear that things are not going to well. I'll be sending you good thoughts and hope everything gets better.

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Donna

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
GrGranny.........of course you are in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know how things progress. We care................42

Granny - I'm very sorry to read of all your sudden problems piled on top of each other. Let's hope they will all heal up as fast as they came. In the meantime, please make sure you are taking care of yourself as well.

Joe

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Joesitz said:
Granny - I'm very sorry to read of all your sudden problems piled on top of each other. Let's hope they will all heal up as fast as they came. In the meantime, please make sure you are taking care of yourself as well.
Joe
I second what Joe said Grgranny. You need to take care of yourself, first!!

Dee

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Grgranny

Here I was being all selfish today, grumbling about problems at work, and then I read your post, and it certainly put all my little issues into perspective. You and your children will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get some good news about the kids and you feel better soon.

Christine

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Things are looking better. Oldest daughter is home. Son is in heart hospital. Did a catheterization and not much blockage, it's damage to heart muscles from diabetes and high blood pressure. Probably go home Sat. Getting more medication. Janet went to Dr. yesterday and they are discontinuing coumadin(sp) for a few days. It makes her really sick. Is to have a treatment Monday. Never did get the one last week. It's called bioresonance. I am getting a new tens unit at Dr office. Back is lots better. Sure thank all for the prayers, etc.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi GRGranny...

I am sorry to read of all the health issues going on right now in your family. My thoughts are with you and all of your loved ones. I was glad to read your recent post where it sounds like things might be getting better. I hope everything keeps going in that positive direction.

Hugs to you,

DG

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
update

Things are looking better. Daughter #1 is home and recuperating from her back surgery and seems to be doing fairly well. Still in a lot of pain. Son finds the muscle damage is probably from the flu he had in Feb. Sounds like his medication might be helping. Janet had her treatment Monday and found she also has encephalitis.. Hope they can fix it. I am going to my other daughter's for Mother's Day and her niece & hubby are picking me up so I don't have to drive. Thank goodness. I'm sure that all that driving to the hospital is what hurt my back. It is better and I got a new tens unit.

Thank you so much for all the prayers, etc. It means a lot to me.

sk8m8

Final Flight
Dear Ggranny,

I am so happy to hear of the improvements in the situation. My sister had encephalitis and it was an ordeal for my family, but the good news is 25 years later she is fine as froggy hair. Also, I am so pleased that the doctors know what is going on with all your children. Knowing what the problem is certainly helps the doctors with the right treatment. Oh, and congrats on the Tends unit. My dad says it saved his sanity when he had a back injury.

I will continue to pray for you and you can count on the folk over in W. Georgia where my father's radio broadcast is heard. If you want to join in the prayer hour with him you can now catch him on the internet on www.wgmiradio.com and he's on 6-10 central time. He plays mostly old time southern gospel music.

Thanks for sharing your burdens with us, it honors us for us to pray for you. Thanks also for being here, we treasure you and love you for your words and prescense. Take care, love to your family, and have a happy mother's day...
all the best, your sk8m8, mark

ps.... and as always. I thank you in advance of forgiving my spelling errors :biggrin: