In Person / Practice Reports | Page 13 | Golden Skate

In Person / Practice Reports

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Mae's dress is a stunner:love:

Omg I adore it. Figure Skating goddess you do right by Mae you hear?!?

Also you guys are awesome, I really see why the all events tickets are worth it. I’m totally jealous of you guys!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
NNF and Tabsy, you girls may well turn out to be my favourite part of this event! The camera loves you, and seeing you in the audience with those flags brought out more smiles from me than many skaters at IdF! Keep up the good work and wave these flags high and proud.

What do you think of P/C’s FD? Is the music guitar only or more instrumental? The songs have several versions on the internet...

The first part is guitar only (the Duet one), the later has more instruments to the arrangement. The first impression is that the program is very 'them' in terms of aesthetic, expression and presentation. It was nor skated in full, but it sure be a winner for the judges.

LaArdilla

Medalist
The first part is guitar only (the Duet one), the later has more instruments to the arrangement. The first impression is that the program is very 'them' in terms of aesthetic, expression and presentation. It was nor skated in full, but it sure be a winner for the judges.

Cool, thanks!!!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Yup!!! Dmitri picked it up off the ice and then gave it to her for the KnC. They were incredible. I'm a convert to their fanclub definitely.

I am seriously considering staying up the whole night to watch Sasha and Mitya, I love their Nutcracker Pas de Deux. They have such great chemistry, don't they? To feel that in the air and to watch those huge throws and twists... I am starting up a savings fund :laugh:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I am seriously considering staying up the whole night to watch Sasha and Mitya, I love their Nutcracker Pas de Deux. They have such great chemistry, don't they? To feel that in the air and to watch those huge throws and twists... I am starting up a savings fund :laugh:

Such great chemistry. And such height on their throw jumps!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Marin has such a gorgeous flow across the ice. And her dress is a work of art :luv17:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I agree Marin’s FS is outstanding and that dress is spot on!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
View attachment 226

Here is tabsy in all her cheering glory:)

I was going to save saying this until during one of the competitions later on, but now is as good a time as any.

You girls are just adorable with the way you are cheering on everybody so enthusiastically! Of course, we already knew how fair you are in your support from reading your posts on here. But, other people don't. And I think that is why the director keeps picking you out - because they appreciate how non-partisan you two are.

And it is so cute the way that tabsy does that little wave to the camera! :biggrin: If it was me, I would be trying to hide behind the nearest flag to try and avoid being on TV! :laugh:

Thank you both for bringing so much joy to this event. :thank:

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Rika just had a MONSTER run-through, 3As all around, 3-3, great attack, energy and flow. Superb stuff!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
All three Japanese ladies have lovely FS dresses, I still haven't decided whose I like best.