Isabeau Levito | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Isabeau Levito

Scott512

Record Breaker
You gotta turn those comments off on Youtube! It's nothing but a bunch of babbling buffoons.

I think Isabeau has a chance to medal at EVERY event she takes part in this season.

Well, she may not have the so-called "textbook technique" the purists scream about, but I believe her takeoffs are improving from what I remember last season. I also appreciate that she has the rare and difficult 3Lz-3Lo in both of her programs. The 3Lz-3Lo didn't work out today, but she still did fine. Good for her keeping this combo (which I think she used last season too).
I too think she has a chance to medal at every competition but I didn't want to say that and and jinx her or put too much pressure on her.

Yes her 3 L3lo is really good. Last year she did that great combination almost perfectly every time. Nastya G actually does 2 of that tough Combination in her LP last year and this year in the beginning and in the 2nd half and of course in the sp too. But she never gets credit for it from the judges. her 3 L3 LO it's not the best one and probably not even as good as Isabeaus at this point if both are clean. Isas spins are great. Next to an ultra jump that combination of 3L3Lo is the toughest jump and combination.

For Levito I think by the Grand Prix final she could be over 70 PCS and over 70 TES and by worlds and mid 70s for TES and low to mid 70s for PCS. She has the most powerful federation behind her as well.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Isabeau with 2 clean skates got a 215+ today at GP Sheffield. Another 🥈 and almost certainly qualifying for the GPF :love:
She is building some really good momentum early on in her career. Isa's presentation is just so stellar especially for a 15 year old.
She will most likely be the favorite at nationals and a podium favorite at worlds. A lot depends how much she can improve her tes and her PCS.

bubblecherry

Final Flight
She is building some really good momentum early on in her career. Isa's presentation is just so stellar especially for a 15 year old.
She will most likely be the favorite at nationals and a podium favorite at worlds. A lot depends how much she can improve her tes and her PCS.
Aside from her gorgeous skating, I’m so impressed with her mental strength and competitive grit.

Scott512

Record Breaker
I'm so happy for her. :)
I also think Isa is making believers out of people. She is very close to getting PCS of over 70 and TES of over 75 and we don't see that from young skaters other than Russians in recent years.

She is very consistent or so it seems at this point and that's hard to do so and she's growing a lot and then going from junior to senior in a matter of months.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats, Isabeau, on your silver medal. Two terrific programs! Stay healthy & I hope you make it to the GP final (with 2 silver medals on the GP circuit, that should be very doable).

Scott512

Record Breaker
I found a video of Isabeau’s gala :) Her SP from last season, woah, she’s so much better this year. This program will live forever. It’s just stunning

starts at 7:30
https://youtu.be/_ros5k--HQw
I'm depressed about certain figure skating news today. But this link made my day the beauty of her free skate and then the exhibition with the swan was magnificent. Isa's foot work is incredible. Nastya did a really nice swan when she was about 16. I think TAT choreographed it. It was really good but this Swan from Isabeau is on another level. The figure skating game comes naturally to this young lady. Can you imagine if she gets a 4T someday?