Isabeau Levito | Golden Skate

Isabeau Levito

bubblecherry

Final Flight
Isabeau was born March 3rd, 2007 in Philadelphia. Her hometown is listed as Mount Holly, New Jersey.

At the senior level, she is the 2024 World silver medalist, the 2022-23 Grand Prix Final silver medalist, the 2023 GP de France champion and the 2022 and 2023 Skate America and 2022 MKJW Trophy silver medalist. She is also the 2023 US National champion and the 2022 US National bronze medalist.

At the junior level, Isabeau is the 2022 World Junior Champion, the 2021 U.S. Junior Champion, the 2021 JGP Courchevel II champion and the 2021 JGP Linz silver medalist. She is also the 2020 U.S. junior silver medalist, the 2019 U.S. intermediate silver medalist and the 2018 U.S. juvenile champion.

Her coaches are Yulia Kuznetsova, Otar Japaridze, Slava Kuznetsov, Zhanna Palagina, and Evgeny Platov.

Biographical Information:

ISU Bio:

http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00111287.htm

US Fanzone Bio:
https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/sports/figure-skating/roster/isabeau-levito/519

Rink Results:
http://www.rinkresults.com/skater?skater_id=13327

Skating Scores:
https://www.skatingscores.com/usa/women/isabeau_levito/

Social Media:

Instagram
:
https://instagram.com/isabeau.levito?utm_medium=copy_link

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/IsabeauLevito/

ISU Personal Bests

Personal Best Total Score215.74ISU GP MKJW Trophy 2022
Personal Best Score Short Program73.732024 World Championships
Personal Best Score Free Skating143.68ISU GP MKJW Trophy 2022

Programs:
2023-2024

SP: "Yearning" by Raul Fernando
FS: "The White Crow" soundtrack by Lisa Batiashvili; choreo by Yulia Kuznetsova

2022-2023
SP: "Una Noche Mas" by Yasmin Levy
FS: "Dulcea Si Tandra Mea Fiara" by Eugen Doga, performed by Catalina Caraus; choreo by Yulia Kuznetsova

2021-2022
SP: "The Swan" by Camille Saint-Saens, performed by Joshua Bell
FS: "Russian Dance" (from "Swan Lake") by Petr I. Tchaikovski

2020-2021
SP: “Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps” by Dorris Day
FS: “Malaguena” by Black Stanley and 101 Violin Strings

2019-2020
SP: “Malaguena” by 101 String Orchestra
FS: “Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps” by Doris Day

Results
(Videos linked in table)​

Interviews/Articles:

Last edited by a moderator:

bubblecherry

Final Flight
Glad she has a fanpage - I saw her programme at the Peggy Fleming Trophy and was completely mesmerised - her skating is stunning.

Here’s a link to that performance:

It’s a different and longer version of her SP this year. Just beautiful :love: The spiral :love: :love: :love:

zebobes

Final Flight
Thinking about Isabeau's debut international skate and Shcherbakova's, there are some similarities in that they both missed their first Junior season (Anna because of injury, Isabeau because of COVID canceling the entire season), and they have a lot of similar strengths and weaknesses. They also were similarly high-scoring because they both had an extra year to mature out of the public eye, so their entrance is all the more dazzling.

Last edited:

Azikin

Medalist
Thinking about Isabeau's debut international skate and Shcherbakova's, there are some similarities in that they both missed their first Junior season (Anna because of injury, Isabeau because of COVID canceling the entire season), and they have a lot of similar strengths and weaknesses. They also were similarly high-scoring because they both had an extra year to mature out of the public eye, so their entrance is all the more dazzling.
Yes, I agree, it felt a bit like I'm watching Anna's American cousin.. ;) A new start is born, that was a truly mesmerizing performance! And I can't believe she didn't have a fan fest until yesterday, while Anna had a livelier fanfest than a world champion Osmond at that time even before her international debut.. ;)

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Being honest, I never heard of this skater till this week. I thought both of her skates were fantastic, a real joy to watch. A great international debut with a score of 200+. I look forward to seeing her progress through the season.

She has a very Russian looking coaching team, plus Otar from Georgia.

riddle

Spectator
The following articles are not new, but, as this fanfest is, have not been shared yet:

"I always admired Evgenia Medvedeva, but as of right now I really look up to Alena Kostornaia," Levito said. "I really love the way she moves on the ice, her extensions and her landings. She lands with the same speed she goes into a jump with."

Meeting her favorite Philadelphia Flyer, Carter Hart:
“Because he works very hard and very determined for a younger hockey player, let’s say, and he focuses so much and puts all of himself into the sport”

Yulia Kuznetsova is her main coach? She and Otar Japaridze are both listed as coaches at Isabeau's home rink.

Zhanna Palagina is probably her ballet teacher and maybe choreographer?

“I know what I'm working towards.” Her online school is proud of her.

I will not provide a link, as I don't know whether Joseph "Tim" Levito was definitely her father, but it seems very likely. Would be very sad. As she doesn't talk that much about her family, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it at all. @moderators: please feel free to delete this paragraph.

luisaanna

Spectator
The following articles are not new, but, as this fanfest is, have not been shared yet:

"I always admired Evgenia Medvedeva, but as of right now I really look up to Alena Kostornaia," Levito said. "I really love the way she moves on the ice, her extensions and her landings. She lands with the same speed she goes into a jump with."

Meeting her favorite Philadelphia Flyer, Carter Hart:
“Because he works very hard and very determined for a younger hockey player, let’s say, and he focuses so much and puts all of himself into the sport”

Yulia Kuznetsova is her main coach? She and Otar Japaridze are both listed as coaches at Isabeau's home rink.

Zhanna Palagina is probably her ballet teacher and maybe choreographer?

“I know what I'm working towards.” Her online school is proud of her.

I will not provide a link, as I don't know whether Joseph "Tim" Levito was definitely her father, but it seems very likely. Would be very sad. As she doesn't talk that much about her family, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it at all. @moderators: please feel free to delete this paragraph.

LiamV426

On the Ice
Country
Scotland

Taste! :love2: I was thinking when watching her she's the first Junior skater to really blow me away since Kostornaia.

I'm in love with her artistry already and am looking forward to seeing how it develops, the positions she hits are fabulous!

Last edited: