Javier Fernandez | Page 48 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
It doesn't have to be a full program. Just a little bit of skating together maybe during the opening or closing number, or have one of them "guest star" in the other's program (something akin to Elena Ilinykh and Misha Ge's "Uptown Funk"). They must know that the fans would love :love: it except for the few crazy ones who don't like them together. But if it isn't possible for whatever reason, I understand.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Maybe something small and not very complicated could be possible, of course not a long number like the one he did with Laura but still something could come out. He did a number once with Kanako and I'm not sure if they had tons of time to prepare it either, keeping my fingers crossed. And him painting Miki's nails...what a sweet, thoughtful guy he is :love:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Akiko and Daisuke had been quite active until that point too, and Akiko still is - it seems that she is becoming a great professional skater. Plus, I think both of them are artistically more talented skaters than Javier and Miki (not that I think they are as weak in that area as quite a lot of other skating fans seem to think - especially about Miki), and things like learning choreography might be easier for them than for the latter two. Still, I also think that a simpler program would be possible, and that would be really great.

i meant to compare Javi&His sis and Javi&Miki when i mentioned being active, but i agree with everything you mentioned including simpler routine is possible :biggrin:

Morena

On the Ice
Akiko and Daisuke had been quite active until that point too, and Akiko still is - it seems that she is becoming a great professional skater. Plus, I think both of them are artistically more talented skaters than Javier and Miki (not that I think they are as weak in that area as quite a lot of other skating fans seem to think - especially about Miki), and things like learning choreography might be easier for them than for the latter two. Still, I also think that a simpler program would be possible, and that would be really great.

Nothing against Akiko and Dai, but if Miki would skate with Javi even a simple number, fans around the would go crazy. Javi-Miki are so beautiful and romantic couple.
Miki often skates in european ice shows, so it would be a perfect opportunity to see them together.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Nothing against Akiko and Dai, but if Miki would skate with Javi even a simple number, fans around the would go crazy. Javi-Miki are so beautiful and romantic couple.
Miki often skates in european ice shows, so it would be a perfect opportunity to see them together.
:yes: of course of course! I even believe Javi can skate and do nails for Miki at the same time. :laugh2:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
:thumbsup:

Morena

On the Ice
:yes: of course of course! I even believe Javi can skate and do nails for Miki at the same time. :laugh2:
LOL what????
I smell a jealousy here:laugh2:
Come on now, you are better than that! ;)
So Javi is super sweet, so what?
I`m happy for Miki.
And I want to see their skating together so badly. :love:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I smell a jealousy here:laugh2:
Come on now, you are better than that!
So Javi is super sweet, so what?
I`m happy for Miki.
And I want to see their skating together so badly. :love:
Hey Gravy is like crying over Brezina's engagement as his chance is all over now.
Should I cry over Javi as my chance is over too. :laugh2:

But honestly Miki is soooooo lucky! ;) Happy for her! Such a good man! :love:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
But honestly Miki is soooooo lucky! ;) Happy for her! Such a good man! :love:

:agree: The nails picture is just adorable! I love it when guys can do things that are considered "feminine" :rolleye: I really wish Javi,Miki and their sunflower a great future together :cheer2:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
umm, your phone really didnt let you i guess, there is pool party at the link you posted and no javi :biggrin:

lol yeah pool party with Ashley Wagner, Jeremy Abbott, Weaver/Poje and other Canada/USA skaters. Seems nice though!