Julianne Seguin & Charlie Bilodeau | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Julianne Seguin & Charlie Bilodeau

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Well, TSL is all about Duhamel/Radford. Maybe they make exceptions for Canadians? ;)

Also, in the Free Dance thread a poster said that "S/B" came up to Jenny and Dave and said they were fans. I wasn't sure if that was "our" S/B or a typo referring to a dance team, like Sinitsina/Katsalapov.

firal

Record Breaker
Well, TSL is all about Duhamel/Radford. Maybe they make exceptions for Canadians? ;)

Also, in the Free Dance thread a poster said that "S/B" came up to Jenny and Dave and said they were fans. I wasn't sure if that was "our" S/B or a typo referring to a dance team, like Sinitsina/Katsalapov.

Yep, I meant this S/B. :biggrin: Sorry,wrong thread. Yes, so I witnessed the whole exchange after one of the OP where Charlie and Julianne came over to say to TSL duo how they are fans of the videos. Dave then asked if hey could get an interview.

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
They're so cute. I am a fan now. Watching them is so enjoyable. And they always smile! :yay:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
They were amazing, loved everything in their LP :cheer:

tulosai

Record Breaker
A very nice job by them in the short today, earning their new personal best! Wishing them luck in the free :cheer:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Julianne and Charlie have a new website! http://seguinbilodeau.com/

One seemingly small, but actually quite large error: they say they're working for the Olympics in Pyongyang, North Korea. That is...not right :eek:: :palmf: The Olympics are in Pyeongchang, South Korea.

tulosai

Record Breaker

One seemingly small, but actually quite large error: they say they're working for the Olympics in Pyongyang, North Korea. That is...not right :eek:: :palmf: The Olympics are in Pyeongchang, South Korea.

Oh my, I hope they correct that ASAP- that is frankly embarrassing and a bit cringe worthy. Otherwise the website looks good!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

Good news except the wrong location info. They are so lovely to watch, so I'm glad they are about to compete in GPF (along with my favortie Peng/Zhang, yay!)

TMC

Record Breaker

Wow - I can kind of understand making the mistake of saying Pyongyang instead of Pyeongchang, but getting the country wrong is pretty bad... I hope they change it asap

tulosai

Record Breaker
Congrats to these two on an AMAZING short program at their first GPF! :cheer: They had the highest TES of the night and are currently in 4th, just a little more than a point away from third! They also beat their own persona best SP score by over 6 points! Well done!

tulosai

Record Breaker
So happy for and proud of these two! I can't wait to see what the future brings for them!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm happy these two were able to do so well in their Canadian Nationals SP :) They are currently in 2nd and it looks like a pretty sure thing that unless they have a LP meltdown they'll be Worlds-bound for the second year in a row :cheer: :love:

TMC

Record Breaker
So excited for the FS! All they need now are bigger PCS scores, and their consistency is already giving them good ones nationally and internationally! They'll be fighting for gold not silver this time next year!