Kazuki Tomono | Page 183 | Golden Skate

Kazuki Tomono

KiraraChin

Medalist
Kazuki tweeted that he has a new "Now Voice.. His Insta.."How do you take care of your mind and body.." (translation)
Thank you! He's been on a roll recently, he's been updating his nowVoice quite often... How I wish I could understand Japanese 😭

The second part of his interview with Kyoto Shinbum was published today. It seems this one is about he search for sponsors and the support he gets from people around him 🥹

KiraraChin

Medalist
The third and final part of Kazuki's interview on Kyoto Shinbum has been published!

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You mean, 'as broad as he is'? 😆

So... Kazuki's official march sold out yesterday pretty quickly, and today they opened again for applications for additional stock.
I'm just so happy for him, it must be great to receive this level of support just before Worlds 😍
Incredibly glad that he's gotten to "official towel" status, he deserves it. 😁

KiraraChin

Medalist
So... Kazuki's official march sold out quickly on the first day, re-opened for applications on the second day and sold out again, now is open for applications again on the third day and there is an announcement it's going to be sold at the venue at Worlds! The demand is amazing!

Another great article! He talked so passionately about his favourite white shirt, and made me smile with this line:
But even though I bought it, I thought I had to make sure I didn't accidentally get it dirty with things like ramen, so I couldn't wear it (laughs). I think it's nice that he wears and talk about clothes from Osaka brands. Again, from an ethical POV is nice to support local businesses.

His impressions after Kokutai are interesting - it seems that he'd been doing so well in practice that he panicked when he made a mistake in the beginning of the free skate. Also, he made it sound like preparing for Worlds doing small local comps was his decision... I certainly hope so.

His description of going to the karaoke with other skaters sounds so fun! As usual, his 'counselling room' was very good too 😊

KiraraChin

Medalist
Kazuki competed today at the All-Osaka Championship.
He delivered a clean performance! Apparently there were a lot of banners for him, and Mitsuki Sumoto was there with an official Tomono towel banner! Overall, it seems it was a nice tournament and I hope it gave Kazuki a lot of confidence going into worlds!

Last edited: