***Keep this going!!!!!!!!*** | Page 2 | Golden Skate

***Keep this going!!!!!!!!***

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I have a headach. My cold does not want to leave. This is my second week with this bug. Right now, I have a great feeling of frustration and feel "stuck."

anya_angie

Final Flight
The surgery is a success. They're keeping an eye out for complications. She should be home in about two weeks.

MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Love you all,
angie

JOHIO2

Medalist
angie........yeah! glad to hear Mom is through her surgery. Here's hoping she has a speedy recovery and will be around to bug you for a long time!

Eliza

Rinkside
I pulled up my green pepper plants today. Veggie garden & flower season is just about over for this year. :cry:

Eliza

JOHIO2

Medalist
HMMM...

I think Michael Jackson has his nerve complaining about Eminem. But, Eminem has HIS nerve putting out that video about Wacko Jacko. :yes:

Let the games begin........I find it funny that Keith Obermann on MSNBC is having so much fun making fun of Fox's Bill O'Reilly and his sexual harassment and countersuits. So, does anyone really think she was trying to extort money from Bill and the "fair and balanced" network?

Obermann showed the pictures of all the producers on the nightly MSNBC lineup. Says noone there is suing anyone at this time.