Kevin Aymoz | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Kevin Aymoz

Astolat

On the Ice
Country
Poland
I'm not sure about this SP (even less about the costume - reminds me of the infamous Dominina/Shabalin's ones ;)), but it is nice that he explores different styles, instead of just doing another upbeat pop/rock short. I hope that he will have a good season, but I kind of worry about his coaching situation.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The SP doesn't bother me. I guess it's supposed to be tribal. I didn't see any tribal in that, just Kevin doing his normal choreography but I'll see how it evolves as the season goes on. I'm not offended so that's good, with D/S and Yags well.......

Plus he tried 2 quads 👏

kolyadafan2002

Fan of Kolyada
Final Flight
Im bitterly dissapointed. This is the worst performance I've seen from Kevin and I've followed him through juniors. It holds no candle to his prince program or even his horns program, and is opening the door to criticism for portraying native Americans.

On bright side good to get bad one out as then he suprise us all with something amazing in Olympics season

Honestly I wish he'd just go back to the prince and throw the 4S in there.

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SP Music
Indigene by Maxime Rodriguez
Kabila by Lord KraVen (his look is awesome 😍). I like the song too!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Not exactly his day jumpwise, but still he is such a joy to watch :love2: This program is brilliant especially considering that he choreographed most of it by himself. I hope there will be another occasion where we can see it again, performed a little better - and of course fingers crossed for a comeback with a vengeance tomorrow in the FP!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love his new short program. Every movement is choreographed perfectly. I could watch this program without jumps.