Ksenia Monko & Kirill Khaliavin | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ksenia Monko & Kirill Khaliavin

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
To me they look GOOD. Them, S/B, and B/S have the best short dances imho. And ksenia looks beautiful in that dress

Basil

On the Ice
Wow, they did a fantastic job with their programs, great music choices! Choreography is very good, and there's this sense of a couple dancing closely. Good costumes and expressiveness. Ksenia had a problem with one of her skates during the FD, but even with a chunk missing the program looked very impressive. People greeted them very warmly both times, and I'd say that they are one of the favourites of this season and have a great chance to grab one of the two tickets to the World.

Here's one more video of the FD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNrmD8kMqiI

Last edited:

Basil

On the Ice
They published a video of FD from their training session in their official group in vk. It's a private group, but you should be able to see the video here: http://vk.com/wall-24972370_119917
What can I say, it's as good as I remember it from Sochi, where it was shown only partially. They were so graceful, and it's obvious that they are both in great shape!

TheGothicEme

On the Ice
They published a video of FD from their training session in their official group in vk. It's a private group, but you should be able to see the video here: http://vk.com/wall-24972370_119917
What can I say, it's as good as I remember it from Sochi, where it was shown only partially. They were so graceful, and it's obvious that they are both in great shape!
finally have a whole programme to observe :cheer: totally worths the waiting, I'd like the 3rd position in Russian WCh team to go to them this season (Sorry to Stepanova/Bukin, I felt asleep halfway through their FD :slink: )

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really loved their short dance at Skate Canada :love: Hopefully they'll be able to pull up a few places in the free!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
A new interview, in English.
http://www.insideskating.net/2015/1...ke-a-big-step-forward-and-do-that-beautifully

As for their performance at Skate Canada, i'd say they repeated their result there from last year: bad SP performance, "redemption" at FS. Unfortunately, i'm pretty sure they lost their chance to get to Gran Prix final event. However, they still can qualify to EC and WC, and certainly can win B-events.

Thanks for the interview!

I actually really liked their SP performance here, I think it is a great program. I don't think they probably will be able to go to WC this year with only 2 spots but like you say EC is still possible :)

Basil

On the Ice
Even with a season best they didn't manage to score 60 points. Boy, do I feel stupid or what.
Also, Kirill removed me from friends in vk without an explanation, so now I have different opinion about his personality. I don't like it, never liked Ksenia's at all. So don't expect any info from me.

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
Even with a season best they didn't manage to score 60 points. Boy, do I feel stupid or what.
Also, Kirill removed me from friends in vk without an explanation, so now I have different opinion about his personality. I don't like it, never liked Ksenia's at all. So don't expect any info from me.

:sarcasm: seriously? A guy can't decide to trim his friend list to people he actually knows in real life? In 2008, I had a friend list of about 1000 on facebook but I trimmed it to about 250 because I really don't care about the guy who I only saw once in an investments class and he probably doesn't remember me.

Basil

On the Ice
A guy can't decide to trim his friend list to people he actually knows in real life?
Gee, and how do you know that's what happened? :sarcasm:
If he was planning to do that, he would announce it.
He probably didn't like something about my page or my comments or photoshops, but I know for sure that I didn't do anything bad, and even if I'd did, I've supported him all the time, I've started this thread, I've translated Ksenia's interview, I've translated posts from their walls, so simply defriending me without a single word is not nice. I've ignored some other things about him and her, but I had enough.

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
Dude, it's his right. I've unfriended a lot of people without announcing. Most were because I haven't talked to them in years and have no plans to, some because their political views annoyed me, and some because I don't want to see pics of their crotchfruit. I've been unfriended too so it's not a big deal. He doesn't owe you, a random nobody he has never met, an explanation. You may think you are important, but you are not

Last edited:

Basil

On the Ice
He doesn't owe you, a random nobody he has never met, an explanation. You may think you are important, but you are not
Why is it normal for people to call themselves nobodies on this forum? You get banned for discussing skaters, but if someone calls you a nobody while defending them it's totally okay? I've seen this way too many times here, have some self-respect people, come on.

Well gee, if he doesn't owe me an explanation, then I don't owe him anything too. Like respecting his right to not explain his actions. Bazinga. I'm out of this thread.

adelia

Record Breaker
Ksenia and Kirill had to withdraw from the FD because of a fall during practice.

""Two weeks ago Ksenia injured hamstring today in training the boys collapsed precisely because of the phenomena that damage. However, she rides through the wild pain, and we felt that the responsibility for us the championship of Russia, which will be held in December in Ekaterinburg than Grand Prix in Moscow. But whether it will be ready to Ekaterinburg, I can not say yet, "- said Zhulin."

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20151121/880681501.html

It's very unfortunate and I hope that she can recover in time for Nationals. :(

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
^^ Dang. Sending good vibes there way and I hope they do well at Nationals.