Kseniia Sinitsyna | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Kseniia Sinitsyna

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Thank you for the interesting commentary on the themes for her skates, certainly not the low hanging fruit. I am going to be thinking about it when I watch her compete next week.

SkateSkates

Medalist
Ksenia was awesome!! Highest score of the season on the JGP. Very well deserved. Glad to see the judges properly rewarding her skating.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Lovely SP! Good luck in the free program tomorrow, Kseniia!

Seems the money spend on the choreography during Kseniya's summer stage in the USA has been well spent. Both of Kseniya's programs are amongst the best and most original and extraordinary on this season's entire JGP, if there is such a distinction. Wish there was, extra sponsor price for most original programs and costumes.

GlitterIce

Rinkside
Seems the money spend on the choreography during Kseniya's summer stage in the USA over the summer has been well spent. Both of Kseniya's programs are amongst the best and most original and extraordinary on this season's entire JGP, if there is such a distinction. Wish there was, extra sponsor price for most original programs and costumes.

Yes, I love all the little details in her program. And the fact that she takes her time executing all of those, not only the required elements, although those are of course wonderful as well.

moonstruck

On the Ice
Ksenia's performances from Chelyabinsk are probably my most re-watched from this JGP season, and she definitely did not disappoint here. She is such a gem; her attention to detail really is a cut above that of her competitors, and she skates with a maturity that is beyond her age. Glad to see the judges recognizing her talent :) Good luck to her in the free skate! :hap10:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Kseniya Sinitsyna: “I remembered the stage in Italy because I won a gold medal, skated both programs cleanly and got to the Grand Prix finals”

October 06, 2019 Russian skater Kseniya Sinitsyna won the junior Grand Prix stage, which concluded in Italy on Saturday. The pupil of Svetlana Panova and Tatyana Moiseyeva qualified herself for the finals and in early December as part of the Russian team she will go to Turin. After the competition, the athlete commented on the results of her performance:

Of course, I am satisfied with my start in Italy, because I completed the task set for me - to skate through both programs cleanly, and I coped with it. It was more difficult for me to perform at my first Grand Prix in Chelyabinsk, since there was a big arena, many spectators who support you, cheer for you. That was a completely different atmosphere from the Grand Prix in Italy, where there were relatively few spectators. But here, too, I was very warmly welcomed, over which I cannot but rejoice.

I am very glad I got to the final. This is a step forwards in my career. I will focus all my attention on my programs, on the complication of my jump elements, I will work on accelerations in rotations and on the high-quality execution of steps sequences. I plan to compete somewhere before the finals, but I don’t know yet exactly where. But I also plan to focus on preparing for the Grand Prix finals, I will continue to learn multi-turn jumps, devoting them more time.

What do I remember from competing in Italy? The fact that I won a gold medal, skated both programs cleanly and got qualified for the Grand Prix finals. Now the main goal is to work out, improve my skating and elements in both programs, execute both programs cleanly and climb the podium.

At the stage in Italy, everything worked out for me, but I need to work further, complicate my programs, take no steps backward, only forward”, said Ksenia Sinitsyna.
(Ольга ЕРМОЛИНА, Татьяна ФЛАДЕ)
-----
From: https://www.fsrussia.ru/news/4618-k...ammy-chisto-i-otobralas-v-final-gran-pri.html

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

Its quite fitting actually, here is the blog that goes with it:

Kseniya Sinitsyna "Vorozheya"

It is not often possible to be able to watch such a balanced statement, where in my opinion absolutely everything fits together.
Every step, every gesture is where it is needed, and they are just as they should. At the same time, the style is perfectly sustained, and again perfectly matches the skating style of the performer. An experienced FS fan will always “try to find what's at the bottom when digging down deep” in this or another program. In the staging of Sinityna's short program by Ilona Protaseni and Nadezhda Kanayeva, I simply do not find any flaws.

But staging is half the battle. It still needs to be skated out. And the more difficult the formulation, the more difficult this task will be. Ksenia skated through her program in the JGP stage in Italy and delivered a flawless skating run, both in technical terms and in terms of presentation.

It is impossible for my alternative to improve Kseniya's program. In this alternative, I just tried to convey my impressions and feelings from the skating and production. Therefore, the famous and incredibly mesmerizing composition of James Last "The Lone Shepherd" was chosen as a track.
Link to alternative music video: https://vk.com/video529749675_456239033, the same as mentioned by Elucidus
-----
From: https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/altfskating/2597498.html

SkateSkates

Medalist
I think it was a 3A and if so I’m glad we are finally seeing footage of it! This is the place to attempt it if she want to challenge for the top of the podium and she isn’t at risk for losing a chance to qualify since it’s the final :) . I hope she goes for it!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
JGPF preview (1TV). Ksenia Sinitsyna: the Olympics, the main opponent, prize money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C44SyTKzMF8

Nice for Kseniya to get some serious coverage by Channel One, since they do seem to have concentrated on the Khrustalniy skaters previously.

Kseniya in my eyes is still a dark horse, but certainly has a chance at the medals. She can use some nationwide, worldwide even, promotion.

She is rightfully proud over both her unique and original programs.

Vemvane

On the Ice
What a good skate by Ksenia today - she really did well. There are so many little details in her choreography, and she doesn't rush them, but gives each of them a moment. She's also, to me, a pretty good spinner; she may not be as flexible as some, but she really stays centred in her spins and doesn't travel. It's going to be so thrilling in the FP tomorrow, with the skaters so closely packed, and I hope she has a good skate.