Lindsay Thorngren | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Lindsay Thorngren

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
A comment or two in the Skate CA women”a SP thread felt her PCS should have been higher.. I agree. A lovely program for her, up against some tough competition.. she is right to feel proud of herself🌻

Ross74

Medalist
A comment or two in the Skate CA women”a SP thread felt her PCS should have been higher.. I agree. A lovely program for her, up against some tough competition.. she is right to feel proud of herself🌻
I loved that SP! Such mature skating. I look forward to seeing it again, as well as today’s free.

midori green

On the Ice
You can definitely see the improvement in performance. She even looked more confident in her opening poses (the past couple years, she looked like she wanted to cry or throw up or both). I love the progress, and I'm glad she gets to do it a bit "under the radar" by not being over-hyped. She seems to enjoy these programs.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lindsay has so much potential. She already looked much improved here compared to at Skate Canada. She seemed more confident and committed to the program now. Hoping she does well in the free!!!

Last edited: