Lindsay Thorngren | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Lindsay Thorngren

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lindsay performed very well today in the SP at 4CC. The judges were extra harsh on her IMO but whatevs….she skated very well and landed all of her jumps. Considering she only started jumping again a few weeks again it’s certainly a win for her. This is one of my favorite programs in years and to see it executed so well is a reward in and of itself.

Wishing her luck in the FP . Who cares what the judges do….you do you :rock:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Lindsay performed very well today in the SP at 4CC. The judges were extra harsh on her IMO but whatevs….she skated very well and landed all of her jumps. Considering she only started jumping again a few weeks again it’s certainly a win for her. This is one of my favorite programs in years and to see it executed so well is a reward in and of itself.

Wishing her luck in the FP . Who cares what the judges do….you do you :rock:
Yes very nice .. I wish this was her skate at Nationals
I love the program too
EDT. Lindsay’s coach has a young daughter whose skating is phenomenal (to my untrained eye).. Skylar.. a little firecracker!

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Poor girl!!! She was fighting so hard but was overwhelmed in the FS. I think she is probably physically healed but somewhat guarded still causing her muscle memory to betray her at times and causing the tiniest fleeting moments of doubt. I hope she can take this experience and grow from it. My heart aches for her but is also swelling with hope for her future,

For now it’s rest and recovery. Hopefully she gets good assignments next year!

ALSO: I’m submitting a formal request to keep her SP next year. It’s an absolute masterpiece and fits her so well. Plus she already has it down and that could allow her to focus most of her energy on a new FS which is where events are won.

Onward and upward! :ghug:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Agree 💯 with the assessment
How lovely of you to suggest she continue her short program; it is superb! Venus who covered the song was over the moon when Lindsay chose her music.. well, onwards and upwards.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Poor girl!!! She was fighting so hard but was overwhelmed in the FS. I think she is probably physically healed but somewhat guarded still causing her muscle memory to betray her at times and causing the tiniest fleeting moments of doubt. I hope she can take this experience and grow from it. My heart aches for her but is also swelling with hope for her future,

For now it’s rest and recovery. Hopefully she gets good assignments next year!

ALSO: I’m submitting a formal request to keep her SP next year. It’s an absolute masterpiece and fits her so well. Plus she already has it down and that could allow her to focus most of her energy on a new FS which is where events are won.

Onward and upward! :ghug:
I love her short program and her dress, please keep both for next season. :)