Lombardia: General Info | Golden Skate

Lombardia: General Info

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Has anyone heard anything regarding this year's Lombardia Trophy?

I gather from the Farcebook page for the Icelab rink, that the local staff are all on holiday until 21st August? So maybe there won't be any news until after then?

I'd like to know if tickets will be "affordable" this year, or will they mirror the prices for Worlds?! I might be interested in going, depending on which skaters will be there... but not if it's going to be 50 euros per day again! o_O

Closing date for entries was last Friday, so I guess the list of competitors could be published anytime now? (Unless it somehow relies on the local staff coming back from holiday?). Shoma and Wakaba will be there again, and I'm hoping for strong attendance from US, Korea etc like last year...

ISU Page for 2017 Lombardia Trophy
Icelab rink, on Farcebook

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I have been checking the site several times every day "just in case", but as you said, it is a high holiday season now the majority of the population goes away for their summer holiday in this period. However I remember last year the announcement of the entry fairly quickly, if not I am not mistaken in the middle of this "summer holiday season". So it's better to stay alert. I know quite a few people who attended the event last year, and from what I heard, in the end anyone could just walk in even if they didn't purchase the tickets, there was no check at the entrance. So that is also a possibility again this year!

MGstyle

Medalist
I was so praying for Jason!!! I am so there!!! :hap93:

MGstyle

Medalist
According to some local voice (not confirmed yet though), it will be €25 per competition, €60 for all day, each day... :roll9::scowl::disagree:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
According to some local voice (not confirmed yet though), it will be €25 per competition, €60 for all day, each day... :roll9::scowl::disagree:
So... take last year's unbelievably expensive ticket prices... and add another 20% to 25%...! o_O

I hope that "local voice" is only joking... :-/

MGstyle

Medalist
Since it doesn't look like the event official site exists, I wrote to Ice Lab asking for ticket info, or at least where I can direct the question to (quite possibly the personnel of the venue know nothing of the ticket issue). Hoping for the best that I will get a response soon...

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Since it doesn't look like the event official site exists, I wrote to Ice Lab asking for ticket info, or at least where I can direct the question to (quite possibly the personnel of the venue know nothing of the ticket issue). Hoping for the best that I will get a response soon...
Yes, I hope they respond soon... although, it seems the Icelab staff might be on holiday until 21st August? So it might take a while?

MGstyle

Medalist
Yes, I hope they respond soon... although, it seems the Icelab staff might be on holiday until 21st August? So it might take a while?

Oh you are right about that... in any other countries, especially somewhere like Switzerland or Germany, there should be at least someone staffed to answer inquiries, but well... we are in Italy...:unsure: Some people do persist that there is a gaping loophole where anyone can just sneak (or boldly walk) into the stand, but nothing is certain at the moment... :scratch:

snowball529

Spectator
Hi. I've got information regarding tickets. Please see below.

The prices are:
for every single event 25€
for one-day event 60€ including practice
We confirm that the seat is not reservable.

I will be there to support Shoma Uno and Wakaba Higuchu!

MGstyle

Medalist
Hi. I've got information regarding tickets. Please see below.

The prices are:
for every single event 25€
for one-day event 60€ including practice
We confirm that the seat is not reservable.

I will be there to support Shoma Uno and Wakaba Higuchu!

Where did you get the info? Is there any site/address where you can contact? I want to know if there is a ticket for a practice session!!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker

MGstyle

Medalist
The presence of Kostner worries me a bit, that *might* make the tickets fly quickly. The interest *may* be centered only around the ladies and the price tag also may discourage a considerable portion of fans, still.

snowball529

Spectator
Where did you get the info? Is there any site/address where you can contact? I want to know if there is a ticket for a practice session!!

Sorry for my long silence. I've got all information and the price for tickets has been increased. The prices I mentioned before were unofficial price.
I will share the info what I got.

Yes before the end of the inscription of the atlhetes we asked a different price but that was un unofficial price.
The prizes have increased to 35€/single event and 80€ full day (including the practice of the day)
All three days of competitions are 220€ ( and include all practice of competition's days + All practices from wednesday 13/09). These are the actual and final prizes.
You can proceed with bank transfert to be sure to have a ticket because we have closed numbers of places.

Since they closed numbers of places, I made a bank transfer to keep my seats!
You can contact on [email protected]

Pattina

On the Ice
Sorry for my long silence. I've got all information and the price for tickets has been increased. The prices I mentioned before were unofficial price.
I will share the info what I got.

Yes before the end of the inscription of the atlhetes we asked a different price but that was un unofficial price.
The prizes have increased to 35€/single event and 80€ full day (including the practice of the day)
All three days of competitions are 220€ ( and include all practice of competition's days + All practices from wednesday 13/09). These are the actual and final prizes.
You can proceed with bank transfert to be sure to have a ticket because we have closed numbers of places.

Since they closed numbers of places, I made a bank transfer to keep my seats!
You can contact on [email protected]

Dear Snowball529, could you please provide some links? At present, the official IceLab FB page does not report anything about tickets and prices.

You say you have already paid, so somehow, somewhere you have found bank details.

Thanks in advance for help!! :)