Looking for feedback on an Analytics Page | Golden Skate

Looking for feedback on an Analytics Page

candiii

Spectator
Looking for feedback on an Analytics Tool

Hi everyone!!

I'm a newcomer to this forum, but I've been a fan of figure skating for a while now. While I was in grad school, I worked on a project that visualizes the scores of Figure Skating Competitions. So when I graduated, I thought I'd bring it to completion and see what come of it. So I'm here asking for some advice and feedback on the site.

Sorry, I didn't complete the post. The web app is here: www.figureskate.me

Please feel free to criticize the tool! (Be harsh!!! I can take it!) Also, I'd like some ideas from all you awesome people here about how this tool would be actually useful for you!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
You should alphabetize by last name, then by first name, if the last name is the same.

So
Jane Abbey
Deborah Jacobs
Abby Smith
Beryl Smith

If I go to Ice Dance and view a team's results, when I exit their results I would prefer to return to Ice Dance not to Ladies or Men.

Please label both axes on graphs. The scatter plot by element which does not list the elements on the x axes is not very useful.

The spider web plot of PCS components does not show them in any useful way.

I have no idea if this can be fixed, but search boxes should not accept suggestions from Autocorrect, or possibly there should be a toggle for it. My setting on my tablet is set to no Autocorrect, but some websites, including yours, override it.

Last edited: